Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    unless im missing something doesnt the green goblin kill gwen? maybe that means they are keep emma around for another movie?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Method28 View Post
    Yeah...Woody Harrelson
    Who you calling a psycho?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    Wasn't Kingpin white?
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    so was nick fury before they turned him into sam jackson

unlike everyone here,i dont hate the choice at all,i'm indifferent and just waiting to see how he does before say its a good/bad choice
    Billy Dee as Harvey Dent....

Heimdall of Asgard wasn't black in the comics at least to my knowledge....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    Heath Ledger was beyond talented. Jamie Foxx is talented. Jamie Foxx does not have the ability to play a proper villain. He could play a sympathetic villain, but sympathetic villains are no fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Because this isn't the Batman trilogy where nearly every casting they made was amazing (except Maggie G in the Dark Knight). The Spiderman movies have had more than a few terrible castings.... That and this current series is seemingly geared more towards a younger crowd and pop culture rather than trying to be award-winning cinema. Just saying this Spiderman run right now has a Twilight-Feel to it....
    I see what you're saying but I mean, I wouldn't chalk it up to a total loss. Who knows, maybe he completely changes your mind in Django Unchained. I like Jamie Foxx, he seems to continually impress me.

As talented as Heath Ledger? No. Talented then most in the business and probably possible of pulling off most roles he pulls in? Yes. Given, he was just perfect for Ray, most of what else I see him in I enjoy his work.

I'm indifferent to it either way though.
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    I see what you're saying but I mean, I wouldn't chalk it up to a total loss. Who knows, maybe he completely changes your mind in Django Unchained. I like Jamie Foxx, he seems to continually impress me.

As talented as Heath Ledger? No. Talented then most in the business and probably possible of pulling off most roles he pulls in? Yes. Given, he was just perfect for Ray, most of what else I see him in I enjoy his work.

I'm indifferent to it either way though.
    I just don't see it.... I could see Heath Ledger as the joker.

vCash
    I just don't see it.... I could see Heath Ledger as the joker.
    in hindsight you can see heath ledger as the joker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    unless im missing something doesnt the green goblin kill gwen? maybe that means they are keep emma around for another movie?
    na, i think they'll just replicate the death with electro. wouldn't be hard either, because spiderman technically killed her. when he tried to save her, the sudden stop killed her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    na, i think they'll just replicate the death with electro. wouldn't be hard either, because spiderman technically killed her. when he tried to save her, the sudden stop killed her.
    it was never said exactly how she died but yes most people believe that the instant stop from the fall snapped her neck, but the only thing i have a hard time believing that is that spiderman has saved multiple people from falls by using his web slinger and yet they never died
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    Wasn't Kingpin white?
    so was nick fury before they turned him into sam jackson

unlike everyone here,i dont hate the choice at all,i'm indifferent and just waiting to see how he does before say its a good/bad choice
    i'm legitimately asking. i wasn't sure or not. never said I had a problem with the chnge, just curious.

i generally don't have a problem with the switching the race of a character (the one exception was captian america, because it made no sense given the time period that took place it)
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Billy Dee as Harvey Dent....

Heimdall of Asgard wasn't black in the comics at least to my knowledge....
    i always forget he was harvey dent
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    First one sucked

This one will probably suck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    it was never said exactly how she died but yes most people believe that the instant stop from the fall snapped her neck, but the only thing i have a hard time believing that is that spiderman has saved multiple people from falls by using his web slinger and yet they never died
    because after he kills gwen,he used his web like a bungee cord and slows down the acceleration gradually until it comes to a stop

vCash
    because after he kills gwen,he used his web like a bungee cord and slows down the acceleration gradually until it comes to a stop
    ahhh, thanks for the clarification
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Went to highschool with Dane DeHaan, he can pull off the moody child of an evil industrialist, he's got that always mopey look to him alot like Kristen Stewart.

vCash
    And as far as the casting for Electro, Jaime Foxx as Electro >>>>>> Topher Grace as Eddie Brock.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast