Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    i want jamie to surprise me. really hope he does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    unless im missing something doesnt the green goblin kill gwen? maybe that means they are keep emma around for another movie?
    I think the plan is to kill her off in this one and MJ Watson will have a small role in this one, but a bigger and main role in the 3rd one.

Is it set that Electro will be the villain in the 2nd one? I hope so, one of my favorites and it would be awesome to see him as a main villain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter:24589599
    Jamie Foxx is a terrible choice for any villain. He did well in Collateral, and he looks to have done well in Django Unchained, and Ray, but I cannot see him as a villain. This is why BB, TDK, TDKR, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, the original Spiderman and the X-Men franchise are good movies. They have good villains. You look at successful super hero movies and the best ones are the ones with the best villains. Disappointing.
    No one on here thought ledger would have been a good joker when he was cast...ill reserve judgement for when I see footage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue:24596871
    How do people really still hate on talented actors casted in certain roles after Heath made everyone eat their words?

Jamie Foxx is a great actor, although my childhood has no attatchment to Electro, I think he will be a good add.
    This right here!!

vCash
    Michael Clark Duncan was Kingpin in the Daredevil movie..

vCash
    so are they also going to introduce the green goblin in this one? or are they going to postpone gwen's death to the third movie?
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    ^no. electro is the villain and its pretty inevitable that gwen will die.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    And as far as the casting for Electro, Jaime Foxx as Electro >>>>>> Topher Grace as Eddie Brock.
    really setting the bar high there...................
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    ^no. electro is the villain and its pretty inevitable that gwen will die.
    well they could ahve more than one villian in it. most sequels do, with electo being the main one here

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    really setting the bar high there...................
    Hey, I could at least see Foxx managing to pull off the part, Grace had absolutely no business playing Eddie Brock at all, didn't fit the character mold at all, and was about half the size needed.

vCash
    I wonder if they could have Emma Stone play MJ too? Knowing her Gwen character will inevitably die, maybe MJ could be her doppleganger? I will miss Emma

I think Jamie Foxx will do a superb job as Electro.

Hopefully seeds are planted for Carnage at some point in this Spider-Man adaptation. That mother ****er needs to be involved so he can just wipe out everyone.

vCash
    Carnage needs to be in the third movie.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    As the two posters said above me, Carnage for the 3rd movie please. And done right, not Venom. I still get sad when i think of all that wasted potential

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    I wonder if they could have Emma Stone play MJ too? Knowing her Gwen character will inevitably die, maybe MJ could be her doppleganger? I will miss Emma

I think Jamie Foxx will do a superb job as Electro.

Hopefully seeds are planted for Carnage at some point in this Spider-Man adaptation. That mother ****er needs to be involved so he can just wipe out everyone.
    lol hell no they wont have emma play both characters, that'd be ridiculous haha but i do think she wouldve made a good MJ as well.

as far as carnage him and venom are my favorite villains. i think they could introduce venom in the third, put him in jail early in the movie, and then both him and carnage break out of the jail and wreck havoc at the end of the movie only to have brock help spiderman to defeat carnage
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redandgold_35 View Post
    hey, i could at least see foxx managing to pull off the part, grace had absolutely no business playing eddie brock at all, didn't fit the character mold at all, and was about half the size needed.
    agreed. I'm just saying the statement he cant be worse than topher as venom is literally saying nothing

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast