Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacers @ Bulls

Hybrid View

vCash

Pacers @ Bulls

Well i missed the first quarter, but it seems George is doing much better. 14 pts and 6 rebounds at the end of the 2nd.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    the two guys that havent been playing well on offense are doing pretty good this game. George and Hibbert.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Up by 5 going into the 4th.

vCash
    Paul George with 23 pts 7 rbs. Hibbert at 10 and 10 for a double double. Hill and West are not doing so great this game.

vCash
    Down to the last 8 minutes in the 4th, down by 1, we need to really start executing on offense.

vCash
    we blowed a 9 point lead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    we blowed a 9 point lead.
    as it always is with low scoring games and low scoring teams, comebacks happen much faster. 9 points in the 3rd isnt any kind of security whatsoever when both teams are shooting under 40%.

Also, are you from the states?

vCash
    Paul George is unconscious tonight

vCash
    4 point lead with 42 seconds left.

George has 34 pts, 8 rebs, 2 asst.

vCash
    up by 4 with 5 seconds left. Looks like were coming away with this.

vCash
    Good win here. We needed this. 3 W 1 L on the road trip, thats pretty successful. We are back at .500 and Paul George had another monster game.

Georges final stat line:

34 pts, 9 rbs, 2 asst

West had 10 pts and 9 rbs
    Hibbert had 10 pts and 11 rbs
    Hill had 8 pts and 5 asst

vCash
    Nice to see PG24 Attack the rim and get some good lucks.. Great things happen when you don't chuck Threes. Hope it continues.
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srsly_chris View Post
    Nice to see PG24 Attack the rim and get some good lucks.. Great things happen when you don't chuck Threes. Hope it continues.
    It was almost like he read the last gameday thread.

He was finally pulling up for jumpers. He was hitting step backs. Every now and again he would get to the rim, and knock down a three.

He is sooo freaking tall, he needs to take a page out of Dirk Nowitzki's book and shoot over people, and today i felt he took that page and ran with it.

Also his movement off the ball was much improved.

vCash
    3-1 on the road trip....that's pretty impressive.

#iubb

vCash
    I didn't get to see the whole game but I will say I liked the offense we were running with PG towards the end. With the ball PG was getting screens at the top of the key from west and we had spacing....off the ball PG was making his man run through screens....we didn't just go with that half the floor 2 man game that limits the opportunities and frustrates me. Everyone was in play with what we were doing and they had to defend the entire floor.

Didn't like the shot they gave West though....when PG is going off why do you run a P&R with Hill and West without PG even an option in crunch time? Why not at least make him a decoy in the corner or the bend of the arc instead of just running him to the baseline with everyone else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast