Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    He better DO something with that final year. It'll be tough to win the division with Manning in a Broncos uniform so that team's only hope next year could be a wildcard spot
    I disagree. I think they have great talent. It was Allen's first year. I think things just kind of snowballed. The Broncos lucked out a few wins but I dont see next year as any for sure thing. Next year the Raiders will have a softer schedule and the Broncos will have a much harder one. The AFC West is very much in play for any of the 4 teams.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    So Who is your best choice? Please dont tell me some college Coach that has never been in the Nfl
    Rhymes with Andy Reid.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    how can you expect the raiders to ever do anything when they switch coaches every year and sometimes have two different head coaches in a season
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    i wouldt go near a raiders job opening for all the tea in china
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Thank God, keep him away from Philly.
    You dont want a superbowl winning coach in Philly? Ok.

vCash
    The way Hub Arkish was explaining this on the radio last night was that it was pretty close to getting done. Reggie would maintain some role in the organization, but Chucky would get full control of personnel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    I'm Actually Hoping We Get Gruden
    Giants fans hope you do to.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    I think you guys are missing the point. There's no way this is happening. The Raiders are trying to distance themselves from Al Davis' crazy final years and become a stable organization. You don't do that by firing your coach. They have had 7 coaches in the 10 years since Gruden left. They want stability, Allen is getting another year.
    That could go both ways, keeping Allen who could just be fired in another year, or hiring a guy that you plan on being here the next 5-10 years. Just because they want stability doesn't mean they won't go forward with this.

vCash
    Well shucks, There goes my hopes he comes to lions as a QB Coach lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I disagree. I think they have great talent. It was Allen's first year. I think things just kind of snowballed. The Broncos lucked out a few wins but I dont see next year as any for sure thing. Next year the Raiders will have a softer schedule and the Broncos will have a much harder one. The AFC West is very much in play for any of the 4 teams.
    How did this guy not win the powerball? LMAO.....my man, how do you know what next years schedules look like already?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corytwotimes:24592553
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    How did this guy not win the powerball? LMAO.....my man, how do you know what next years schedules look like already?
    Because they use the same formula every year; it's not rocket science.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    You dont want a superbowl winning coach in Philly? Ok.
    Well sure, when you put it that way. Maybe we can grab Dilfer too, since, you know, he won a ring as well.

Gruden is a terrible head coach, terrible.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    I don't get why everyone is saying he is a bad coach. Five division tittles and a ring in 14 seasons. He is well over .500 for his career. What am I missing? Not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I don't get why everyone is saying he is a bad coach. Five division tittles and a ring in 14 seasons. He is well over .500 for his career. What am I missing? Not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious.
    I think most of Gruden's detractors question his talent evaluation skills (or lack of) and question whether or not he truly has "the juice" (one of Gru's favorite words) to inspire players to play up to their potential. Others more will say that he's not nearly the offensive genius or great teacher that his brother is.

Personally, I think Gruden is better than most of the guys holding down an HC job in the league right now. He is also very likely to command a top tier salary with expanded powers, if he were to leave the booth next season. With his sons now headed off to college, I'm sure he's getting that itch to get back in the game. My money is on him replacing Reid in Philly. (Note: Deuce Gruden, Jon's son, attends college in Easton, PA.)
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol Chucky isn't a good football coach.
    Please elaborate...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast