Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Will Kershaw be the 1st 30million dollar MLB pitcher ever?

If dodgers or Rangers give in to Greinke and give him his 25 mill (6/150) he's asking, Kershaw would then be valued at AT LEAST 30 mill/year.

If Dodgers wouldn't offer him that, I can think of at least 5 other big market teams that would gladly give him a blank check.

Its crazy how much pitchers who play 1 game a week are gonna be making soon.

vCash
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    If dodgers or Rangers give in to Greinke and give him his 25 mill (6/150) he's asking, Kershaw would then be valued at AT LEAST 30 mill/year.

If Dodgers wouldn't offer him that, I can think of at least 5 other big market teams that would gladly give him a blank check.

Its crazy how much pitchers who play 1 game a week are gonna be making soon.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Red sox will take him

vCash
    But as of now, there really arent many, or any, teams that would give a player a $30mil a year contract

vCash
    Yes Kershaw will get 30 million a year ... and he deserves EVERY bit of it ... he is the best pitcher in baseball ... not only does he strike people out and not give up runs ... but he is also best against the running game ... he is the best defensive pitcher ... he is the best at everything ... he can even hit, sac bunt.... he is an amazing teammate ... he does soo much off the field and is such a good man ... he can do EVERYTHING ... I have a huge man crush on him ... give him however much he wants

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Yes Kershaw will get 30 million a year ... and he deserves EVERY bit of it ... he is the best pitcher in baseball ... not only does he strike people out and not give up runs ... but he is also best against the running game ... he is the best defensive pitcher ... he is the best at everything ... he can even hit, sac bunt.... he is an amazing teammate ... he does soo much off the field and is such a good man ... he can do EVERYTHING ... I have a huge man crush on him ... give him however much he wants
    Please remove the Kershaw replica dildo from your ***

vCash
    Not to mention, he's only 24 years old. A lefty with curveball that makes Koufax proud.

vCash
    Trade him to the raiders?

Also Verlander says hi

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Except for the fact that David price and Felix Hernandez are both better nice try tho bro

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    This thread is bad & you should feel bad, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Except for the fact that David price and Felix Hernandez are both better nice try tho bro

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Not to mention that he arrives to every game riding a unicorn down rainbow from the heavens above.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    double

The only guys you can compare to Kershaw are Verlander and Hernandez ... and Verlander is already pretty old ... Felix is good but he only had a 3.05 era last year ... Kershaw had a 2.5 coming off a 2.2 so Kershaw is the best in the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    Not to mention, he's only 24 years old. A lefty with curveball that makes Koufax proud.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast