Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Life & Times of Tim

Just saw a few episodes. Had never heard of it. This show is awesome.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Three seasons later it was officially cancelled. My favorite show ever, though

I loved watching this show, i got excited and thought it coming back when i seen this thread.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

One of the best little known shows ever. Tim had the worst luck ever and some of the characters in this show were nuts. I love the Priest and Stu

KNICKS 2015/2016 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future

A very well done show that knows what its good at; and, for the most part, stays in its boundaries.

Not to sound like snobby TV guy, but: When I meet someone and we get to talking about shows and they name Tim, I always gain some level of respect for their sense of humor.