Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dennis Haysbert Replaces Michael Clarke Duncan in Sin City 2

President Palmer in the house!

Dennis Haysbert, of 24 and Allstate Insurance fame, is in talks to join the cast of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.

Heat Vision reports that Haysbert will play Manute, "the brutal and seemingly unstoppable right-hand man of Ava’s husband." No word yet on who will play the femme fatale Ava -- the titular dame -- though Angelina Jolie's name has been floated.

The late Michael Clarke Duncan played Manute in the first film."Manute is a character that has been part of the heart of the Sin City tales, and the late Michael Clarke Duncan beautifully established that role onscreen," said directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller in a joint statement. "We could not tell the story of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For without Manute and are thrilled to welcome Dennis Haysbert to the cast."

Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Jaime King, Rosario Dawson and Jamie Chung also star.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/..._medium=social

vCash
    is he bringing Jobu with him?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    is he bringing Jobu with him?
    Nah, he stuck up for Jobu long enough and Jobu no want to help him now? Then **** Jobu, he do it himself.

Should be a fun flick though.

vCash
    Just have Alba on the screen for 2 hours, i'll give them $12 for that. Make it 3-D and i'll pay $20.

vCash
    Sin City is one of my favorites of all time. I've been waiting for the sequel for years...When does this come out?!? Why am I asking when I'm already on the internet?

Jamie Chung is the hottest girl on Real World everz, possibly because SD is the only one I ever watched multiple episodes of. She seems to be the only one who's been able to get acting work after the fact.

vCash
    suppsoed to come out october 2013 i heard
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals