Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Im not even arguing. The Dodgers have pieces to upgrade at 3rd based on who was there last year. If you think they don't, you don't know much. Now go add an lol and a smiley face
    sort of, i mean who is on the block at either 3rd or SS? you know, i think we might be able too, but i don't think there is anyone particularly great at either position that will for sure be an improvement, except maybe Asdrubel Cabrera

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Lol . You think I'm upset. Greinke has nothing to do with why I responded. I will never understand why people like you bring up stuff like that when it's irrelevant. Get a clue.

Lilly will be a 37-year old pitcher that's coming off shoulder surgery and is owed 12M, Harang and Capuano are just average pitchers, and Gordon is nothing special. I don't understand why you think you would get anything good out of any package of those four. It's pretty obvious you wouldn't.
    It's called strawmanning and people do it here all the time.

They make irrelevant and non sensical arguments to points not even of discussion.

I know it's ridiculous, right?
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-09-2012 at 03:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

They make irrelevant and non sensical arguments to points no even of discussion.

There's the word. Thanks. It is annoying.

Shailene Woodley

vCash

They make irrelevant and non sensical arguments to points no even of discussion.

But the point is this is a Greinke thread and I brought him up because the other guy was taking it off topic.

vCash
    But the point is this is a Greinke thread and I brought him up because the other guy was taking it off topic.
    I was merely responding to what your fellow Dodger fan said about some kind of package of those four players being able to get a good upgrade at third. Big deal. Go complain to Jeffy if it bothers you that much that I started to discuss something other than Greinke. You didn't do a very good job yourself of getting it back on topic.

By the way, still waiting to se where you read that Gordon is drawing interest in a Dickey deal.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    There's the word. Thanks. It is annoying.
    Just like when people say the Dodgers can't upgrade 3rd in a Greinke thread. That is like me going to the Pagan thread and saying the Giants Left fielder and SS suck.

vCash
    I was merely responding to what your fellow Dodger fan said about some kind of package of those four players being able to get a good upgrade at third. Big deal. Go complain to Jeffy if it bothers you that much that I started to discuss something other than Greinke. You didn't do a very good job yourself of getting it back on topic.

By the way, still waiting to where you read that Gordon is drawing interest in a Dickey deal.
    The package the Dodgers discussed was Dee, Lee, and some other players.

vCash
    Just like when people say the Dodgers can't upgrade 3rd in a Greinke thread. That is like me going to the Pagan thread and saying the Giants Left fielder and SS suck.
    Like I said in the above post, I was responding to your fellow Dodger fan who said it first. It's not like I came on here and just blurted it out, out of nowhere. He brought it up so I responded. Criticize him then. He took it off topic first.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    The package the Dodgers discussed was Dee, Lee, and some other players.
    Where did you see it though?

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Why don't you edit your post and add Lol and a rolling smiley face?

vCash
    Count the Dickey trade out of the question now

vCash
    His point was still valid.

How much can you get for Capuano, Lilly, Harang and or Dee Gordon?

There are questions about Dee Gordon's possible hitting capabilities at the major league level. PCL stats are tremendously overrated at times in evaluating a player's true hitting capabilities.

The league has a BA slashline of close to .280 (i think .278 to be exact)..

His point on Lilly was spot on too...

Capuano came back to earth last year in the second half and you saw how he pitched with the Mets in 2011. Nothing special there and Harang pitched to an over 5 xFIP at home last year in one of the better pitching parks in the majors.

Saying that, Lilly is your most attractive trade SP piece out of the 3..

vCash
    Where did you see it though?
    Mlb trade rumors like 3 days ago

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash

By the way, still waiting to se where you read that Gordon is drawing interest in a Dickey deal.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    His point was still valid.

How much can you get for Capuano, Lilly, Harang and or Dee Gordon?

There are questions about Dee Gordon's possible hitting capabilities at the major league level. PCL stats are tremendously overrated at times.

The league has a BA slashline of close to .280...

His point on Lilly was spot on too...

Capuano came back to earth last year in the second half and you saw how he pitched with the Mets in 2011. Nothing special there and Harang pitched to an over 5 xFIP at home last year in one of the better pitching parks in the majors.

Saying that, Lilly is your most attractive trade SP piece out of the 3..
    My point is who cares? Dodgers don't need them. They upgraded and that includes the guy this thread is about.

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast