Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Greinke needs to make up his mind. He's driving me nuts.

vCash
    i think the dodgers will get him just because the market is drying up, nats went out and got harren, angels filled their rotation, and if the rangers go and trade for shields then that only leaves the dodgers, so if he doesn't hurry up the dodgers will be able to low ball him, not like the giants are going to step in and screw us over.

vCash
    It's not my money

Bring in Greinke baby!!!!!

I feel like its xmas early
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VenezuelanMet View Post
    I love Greinke and all but the money being thrown is kinda crazy. The pitching market is insane.

I hope Felix doesn't sign an extension. I want to see him get A-Rod money in 2014, lolol.
    he is set to hit free agency with kershaw and verlander, i think kershaw will get the biggest deal out of all of them, he is the youngest and is left handed.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaughan333 View Post
    No one wants dee gordon. If Tampa wants more for shields than Wil Meyers, you're not getting him for zach lee.
    really he was a top 30 prospect 2 years ago who had a good rookie year and a sophomore slump, it's like saying that no one would be interested in Rickie Weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Get grienke out of the way.....RA Dickey sweepstakes begin

Dodgers dont have the prospects to trade for Dickey... If Dickey gets traded he is going to KC.. IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    he is set to hit free agency with kershaw and verlander, i think kershaw will get the biggest deal out of all of them, he is the youngest and is left handed.

really he was a top 30 prospect 2 years ago who had a good rookie year and a sophomore slump, it's like saying that no one would be interested in Rickie Weeks
    Ah, really? Wow that year is going to be insane if they all get there. I thought only Felix was set to be a FA.

vCash
    I think Greinke is Texas bound
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Speculation when the winter began was that the two Los Angeles-area teams would engage in a bidding war for prized free-agent pitcher Zack Greinke. It hasn't quite worked out that way so far.

The Los Angeles Dodgers packed up from the winter meetings Thursday pessimistic that they would be able to land Greinke, and the Los Angeles Angels all but closed the door on re-signing Greinke when they landed pitchers Tommy Hanson and Joe Blanton in the past week.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBLUE15 View Post
    I think Greinke is Texas bound
    I'm thinking the same thing Always been one of my favorite players, would love nothing more then to see him in a Rangers uniform.

vCash
    what a tease. oh well lets just overpay for Lohse yeah! (half joking, half really think he will do this).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing Always been one of my favorite players, would love nothing more then to see him in a Rangers uniform.
    You never know though. Everyone thought C. Lee was down to TEX and NYY, but then PHI swooped in out of nowhere. Maybe shouldn't believe anything until it actually happens.

vCash
    If Loshe didn't cost a pick it would be a nice pickup short term. If we wanted to give up a pick we could've just signed Kuroda.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan View Post
    You never know though. Everyone thought C. Lee was down to TEX and NYY, but then PHI swooped in out of nowhere. Maybe shouldn't believe anything until it actually happens.
    Don't ruin this for me.

vCash
    I still think Lohse ends up being a Dodger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I still think Lohse ends up being a Dodger
    I'm praying your wrong, or we get him after signing 3 better guys so we would only need to give up a 4th round pick...

vCash
    What if he folds under the pressure of the big contract?

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast