Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 117
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    200
    vCash
    1500
    Well if the Skins won't part ways with RGIII we could always get that Andrew Luck guy from the Colts.
    Jets Fans in Purgatory

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,303
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    Well if the Skins won't part ways with RGIII we could always get that Andrew Luck guy from the Colts.
    True dat.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    How do you suggest we go about getting Andrew Luck? He was drafted to be their next franchise QB after Peyton Manning came back from neck surgery and signed with the Broncos


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,303
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    How do you suggest we go about getting Andrew Luck? He was drafted to be their next franchise QB after Peyton Manning came back from neck surgery and signed with the Broncos
    Tebow and a 6th rounder. GET IT DONE, OMAR!!!!!!!!


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    14,977
    vCash
    1500
    Heck with RGIII and Luck; let's trade Tebow and a 6th for Brady! If we are going to dream, let's dream big!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,303
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Heck with RGIII and Luck; let's trade Tebow and a 6th for Brady! If we are going to dream, let's dream big!
    Stop it. You're being ridonculous. You're just embarassing yourself.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    30,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Stop it. You're being ridonculous. You're just embarassing yourself.
    Its a huge overpayment. Imagine Tebow running the hurry up/spread in the Patriots system? Not to mention, Belichick would probably just draft Brady 2.0 with that 6th round pick.

    Conditional 7th for Brady is more than fair.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    No and HELL NO!!!!!
    Alex Smith would be an improvement so sure, if thats all we can do.. isn't that the idea? To improve?

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,303
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Alex Smith would be an improvement so sure, if thats all we can do.. isn't that the idea? To improve?
    How does this team afford Smith and Sanchez, and still improve at other positions? Not to mention what the 49ers will ask in return for Smith in a trade.

    Thus it's a no.

    Smith also isn't as much of an upgrade over Sanchez as some people think. There's a reason he was having such a good year this season, and there's also a reason Harbaugh replaced him with CK.

    Put a team around Sanchez like Smith had is SF, and you might be surprised at what he can do...but bring in a legit backup QB just in case he can't.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    30,872
    vCash
    1500
    Matt Moore would be a really good option to bring in. He's a FA and has proven to be a good back-up in this league. One who cans start in a pinch if need be.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brandon, FL
    Posts
    197
    vCash
    1500
    Damn I was hoping to get the Broncos to take back Tebow wit a 6th for that Peyton Manning guy. Is that out of the question totally??

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,303
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    Matt Moore would be a really good option to bring in. He's a FA and has proven to be a good back-up in this league. One who cans start in a pinch if need be.
    Call me crazy, but I really liked Stanton. I know there is no way to get him back after this year's debacle, so I'll move on.

    Moore is definitely a good option. I also like Garrard.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    30,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Call me crazy, but I really liked Stanton. I know there is no way to get him back after this year's debacle, so I'll move on.

    Moore is definitely a good option. I also like Garrard.
    What do you think about Brady Quinn? He's definitely talented and brings solid leadership skills. He has never really been given a fair chance at the NFL level.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,303
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    What do you think about Brady Quinn? He's definitely talented and brings solid leadership skills. He has never really been given a fair chance at the NFL level.
    I realize Quinn never really had much around him, but he's been worse than Sanchez when given a chance. Hasn't he also had a problem staying on the field?

    I think any backup the Jets bring in should be someone who could actually take the job from Sanchez. I don't think Quinn is that guy.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    30,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I realize Quinn never really had much around him, but he's been worse than Sanchez when given a chance. Hasn't he also had a problem staying on the field?

    I think any backup the Jets bring in should be someone who could actually take the job from Sanchez. I don't think Quinn is that guy.
    Yeah, Quinn has had durability issues. Doesn't that put Garrard in a similar position. He's better than Quinn, but he's getting older and has had recent injury issues.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •