Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Whats sad is what the Jets are doing with the QB. If Sanchez is going to fail let him fail by throwing the ball around. Treating Sanchez like a rookie 7th round draft pick making his first start does nothing for the Jets or Sanchez.

Almost any QB in the NFL can do what the Jets are asking from the QB position. How can Sanchez grow? How can the Jets evaluate him? Has Rex/F.O. come to a conclusion already?

I just feel Rex and the coaching staff are game planning to keep Jobs.
    I agree, but at this point in the season with some hopes of the playoff still, they need to do whatever they can to win those last 3 games. If they feel that's letting Sanchez air it out, fine. If they feel it's turning Sanchez into a rookie again, fine. I just want to see the team win games.

vCash
    I say we make a move for Kirk Cousins or RG3 in the offseason. Both these guys are going to have good careers and I think the Redskins will look to let either one walk and bring in a veteran guy to backup whichever guy they keep

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I say we make a move for Kirk Cousins or RG3 in the offseason. Both these guys are going to have good careers and I think the Redskins will look to let either one walk and bring in a veteran guy to backup whichever guy they keep
    RG3 aint going nowhere. I also don't know if they're going to move Cousins for at least a year or two because they need to know if RG3 can stay healthy.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    RG3 aint going nowhere. I also don't know if they're going to move Cousins for at least a year or two because they need to know if RG3 can stay healthy.
    As good as RG3 is I just don't see him lasting longer more than 5 years in the NFL with how he plays QB. If he was more of a pure pocket passer I'd say he'd be able to play at least 10 years in the NFL but that's not what his game is he's more of a Pistol formation guy who relies on making plays with his legs to keep drives alive. You're right about Cousins he may need to be called upon to spell RG3 when he suffers an injury like he did on Sunday

vCash
    As good as RG3 is I just don't see him lasting longer more than 5 years in the NFL with how he plays QB. If he was more of a pure pocket passer I'd say he'd be able to play at least 10 years in the NFL but that's not what his game is he's more of a Pistol formation guy who relies on making plays with his legs to keep drives alive. You're right about Cousins he may need to be called upon to spell RG3 when he suffers an injury like he did on Sunday
    Well if they get 5 years out of him and win a Super Bowl or two, it's completely worth it to them.

There will probably be no trade with Washington.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Well if they get 5 years out of him and win a Super Bowl or two, it's completely worth it to them.

There will probably be no trade with Washington.
    If I offend any of you RG3 marks I'm sorry but I gotta say this. As good as RG3 has been this year I just don't see him leading the Redskins to at least 1 Super Bowl victory in his 1st 5 years. There's no doubting how good of a player he's been this year because his stats prove it but he needs more guys to throw the ball to besides Garcon X amount of times a game to be successful

vCash
    If I offend any of you RG3 marks I'm sorry but I gotta say this. As good as RG3 has been this year I just don't see him leading the Redskins to at least 1 Super Bowl victory in his 1st 5 years. There's no doubting how good of a player he's been this year because his stats prove it but he needs more guys to throw the ball to besides Garcon X amount of times a game to be successful
    Dude, why would you offend me with that? Why so serious?

I should have probably thought about the team I was referring to. If I was an owner and had an RG3, I would surround him with the talent to win. Snyder is worse than Woody when it comes to style over substance.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Dude, why would you offend me with that? Why so serious?

I should have probably thought about the team I was referring to. If I was an owner and had an RG3, I would surround him with the talent to win. Snyder is worse than Woody when it comes to style over substance.
    I gotta feel for RG3 because Garcon is his best WR by far

vCash
    I'd love to have had Garcon on the Jets this year. RG3 will be fine. He has other weapons, and Morris is a pretty good RB.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    The Redskins gave up a couple of first round picks and a 2nd round pick for RG3. No way they are parting with him
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    Landry Jones.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Landry Jones.
    Tyler Wilson>Landry Jones

vCash
    How about Tyler Bray this year or AJ McCarron next year

vCash
    How about Tyler Bray this year or AJ McCarron next year
    Yuck. Tyler Bray is an inaccurate QB/douchebag and AJ McCarron is the Alex Smith of college football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Yuck. Tyler Bray is an inaccurate QB/douchebag and AJ McCarron is the Alex Smith of college football.
    I've always liked McCarron I think he could really amount to something in the NFL

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast