Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Roster spot still open, Braylon comes back to MI? lol

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Roster spot still open, Braylon comes back to MI? lol
    We have enough scUM players well Backus is the only one I think and one is enough
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    Stovall was waived yesterday, think we're waiting to see if we were awarded the claim?

vCash
    I don't know how you possibly even plan on releasing Nate after what's happened with Broyles and Titus. Seems like Nate coming off a broken leg - even at his age - is still you're best option for #2!!

I have my crystal ball in front of me...and I'm seeing ANOTHER Lions WR being drafted this Spring!! And then I see me throwing my crystal ball through my TV screen in response.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    I don't know how you possibly even plan on releasing Nate after what's happened with Broyles and Titus. Seems like Nate coming off a broken leg - even at his age - is still you're best option for #2!!

I have my crystal ball in front of me...and I'm seeing ANOTHER Lions WR being drafted this Spring!! And then I see me throwing my crystal ball through my TV screen in response.
    Why? It's clear we have no other legit option outside of Calvin. Burleson was getting ragged on all year for not producing. I wouldn't be upset at all if we drafted another WR, preferably someone with some size and good hands. But yeah, I think Burleson will be back as the #2/3 until someone else can overtake him. That is if he's healed 100%, which he should be.

vCash

What?!? Three WR's taken in high rounds three years in a row!?!

Must be groundhog's day round here or some ****!!

I don't like it, but they gotta do it unfortunately. Let's just hope they got KR/PR abilities

vCash
    paulapasche
    #Lions sign WR Lance Long who was in training camp and earned "Vanilla Gorilla" nickname. Local guy - went to Utica Eisenhower.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Why? It's clear we have no other legit option outside of Calvin. Burleson was getting ragged on all year for not producing. I wouldn't be upset at all if we drafted another WR, preferably someone with some size and good hands. But yeah, I think Burleson will be back as the #2/3 until someone else can overtake him. That is if he's healed 100%, which he should be.
    So you're LITERALLY saying you'd support spending another high draft pick on another WR??? Come. On. Man.

SERIOUSLY??

Scrap Detroit!!

First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    So you're LITERALLY saying you'd support spending another high draft pick on another WR??? Come. On. Man.

SERIOUSLY??
    Neither of our posts said anything about a "high draft pick," but even then it depends. If a guy like Hunter, Williams or Woods is there with our second, it would be tough to pass on them (obviously depends on combine and stuff, I really don't know much about the WR group this year).

But really a 3-4-5 pick on one should be pretty realistic considering Burleson is owed a big amount of money, Broyles may not even be ready till week 6 and Young is gone. That leaves us with Calvin and Mike Thomas, clearly we need more talent at the position...

vCash
    Whitest WR/TE core in league now Scheffler, Durham, Heller and Long?
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    give me robert woods please, smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Watch it be Mike Sims Walker lmao
    Not MSW but I was right. Lance Long is actually a former Jaguar.

vCash
    Hey guys driz knows more about managing a team than Mayhew

He says we have no one outside of calvin, then says he'd get mad if we draft a WR.

good logic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

He says we have no one outside of calvin, then says he'd get mad if we draft a WR.

good logic
    I'd be pissed if we drafted another WR. You can get your 3 or 4th option WR in Free Agency, guys like donte stallworth are always around and they are good enough to be your number 3 or 4 guy. Yes we need to fill a wr spot maybe two thats easy to see...but it doesn't mean we have to spend big or use a draft pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

good logic
    He would be mad for the same reason I would be.....

Because those needs should have been filled already!!

I think we all can agree we will perhaps need another WR (with KR abilities) in one of the first 3 rounds, but it is ridiculous that this has to happen when we should be addressing other needs.

My latest mock has us taking Tavon Austin. It is my hope Mayhew will be smart enough to try and TRADE DOWN to get a couple 2nd round picks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast