Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    500

    Young to IR; Coleman released; 2 more signed

    davebirkett
    Lions transactions: Ryan Broyles & Titus Young to IR, Erik Coleman cut; Sign Kris Durham (PS) & Tyrell Johnson to 53, Troy Burrell to PS
    interesting to see what Johnson can do, seems pretty quick looking at his numbers, but they can be deceiving. Feel free to merge it with the twitter news after a bit, i just find i don't use that thread much lol



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,714
    vCash
    2300
    Finally Coleman is gone



    Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    500
    Still have a roster spot open. Wonder what they do with it now



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Still have a roster spot open. Wonder what they do with it now
    sign another former jags receiver?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    sign another former jags receiver?
    Watch it be Mike Sims Walker lmao



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,238
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think it will be another WR it will probably be a defensive player I kinda wish they had taken a chance on Jaiqwan Jarrett instead of Tyrell Johnson though
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,717
    vCash
    1500
    I think it will be another WR...I mean hell, Sunday our #5/6 WR is going to play opposite of CJ the rest of the way.

    Mike Sims-Walker would be nice IMO, especially if they are serious about getting rid of Burleson and Young next year... Why not give MSW a 4 game tryout?


    #****Broyles

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,238
    vCash
    1500
    Cause MSW is done and its pretty obvious
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,717
    vCash
    1500
    He may very well be... But what do we have to lose?


    #****Broyles

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,633
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I think it will be another WR...I mean hell, Sunday our #5/6 WR is going to play opposite of CJ the rest of the way.

    Mike Sims-Walker would be nice IMO, especially if they are serious about getting rid of Burleson and Young next year... Why not give MSW a 4 game tryout?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    Cause MSW is done and its pretty obvious
    i like him.. what he do?
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,238
    vCash
    1500
    I actually like MSW he just isn't good anymore dude couldn't cut it with Rams or Jag's last year he has been hurt so much hes done we may as well sign someone a little younger and hope they pan out Chad Hall former Eagle he plays WR/RB/KR/PR he does a little bit of everything hes currently on Niners practice squad we may as well give him a chance
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    I actually like MSW he just isn't good anymore dude couldn't cut it with Rams or Jag's last year he has been hurt so much hes done we may as well sign someone a little younger and hope they pan out Chad Hall former Eagle he plays WR/RB/KR/PR he does a little bit of everything hes currently on Niners practice squad we may as well give him a chance
    think Hall signed with someone just last week.

    He is Stafford's girlfriends brother, I believe.



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,717
    vCash
    1500
    MSW is still 28yrs old...Only problem is he's injury prone. But at 6'2 he might be that other big WR target we desperately need opposite CJ IMO.

    Plus, he's not a #1 WR... That could have been a problem in Jacksonville & St. Louis if memory serves me correctly
    Last edited by JWO35; 12-04-2012 at 07:37 PM.


    #****Broyles

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,238
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    think Hall signed with someone just last week.

    He is Stafford's girlfriends brother, I believe.
    He signed on with Niners Practice Squad so any team can sign him another suggestion I might add is signing Shaun Chapas off the practice squad and using a FB for once but we all know that won't happen
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,194
    vCash
    1435
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    He may very well be... But what do we have to lose?
    JWO... your sigs have been awesome as of late!

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •