2 28.57%
  • Saints

5 71.43%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SAINTFOR35 View Post
    Too late I don't think dropping the last six games will get it done.
    5-11 should get us a top 10 pick
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Thing is, we're too good to lose out..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Thing is, we're too good to lose out..
    I know. we're gonna finish with the 15th pick or so
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I know. we're gonna finish with the 15th pick or so
    Yep, a no mans land pick.

vCash
    A few things I think that I think while watching this game. Our special teams is horrid not only did we make the giants look really good, but we are not able to break anything on KO returns. Punt returns are different. The weather conditions are nasty I know but we are paying Legatron or whatever name we chose for our guy a ton to put it through the back of the endzone.

Devery is one of my favorite Saints maybe of all time and he is non existent anymore. I really really like Morgan and we should let him loose more often. Mark Ingram needs to be given the ball more. Enough with the running back by committe this offseason we see what we can get for PT and we coach up Ivory and Ingram to be involved in the passing game.

Not one person on our defense, and I use that term loosely, should feel secure about there jobs. This offseason we need to address that.....again.

We really need Coach P back. Our team is a mess without a real head coach running it our mental mistakes and lack of focus has been very clear this year.

OK enough venting. There is always next week to look forward to. I love my Saints WHO DAT!!!!
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash
    We're all banking on Payton coming back. I pray he does. If not, the Saints can't compete, but will lack the courage to rebuild.

vCash
    Question in my mind is how to finish this season? Do we try to win out? Do we tank? If we lose should we play hard enough to keep it close? I don't know.

WHO DAT!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    After the shame of losing to the Giants in New York (where they suck), I'd just forfeit the rest of the games to assure draft position and to disappear.

vCash
    I always like looking at PFF after a game to see their thoughts. Here were a couple interesting bits.

Once again, the performance of Saintsí defensive end Will Smith caught our eye. Unfortunately (and ironically) for New Orleans, however, he stood out for being all but invisible at DRE, as heís been far too often this season. Smith (-3.0) played 65 snaps, rushing the passer a team-high 36 times, yet managed only a single hit and hurry and now ranks as our worst-graded 4-3 DE rushing the passer.

Through Week 14, the Saints have passed on 86% of snaps when Darren Sproles is in the game.

Joe Morgan is averaging 44.3 yards per reception this season, he only has 7 receptions but he has been making some great cathes

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Yeah, I just don't see any room for his slow *** on our roster. It's time to move on, no need to keep giving this guy a chance. Overpaid, too much trouble (StarCaps, Bounty) and too fat to play in this league. He's becoming Charles Grant. Goodbye Will, thanks for your great help in the Super Bowl run.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789