Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Jets considering bringing Braylon Edwards back. Mulling options at WR and he's one of them, sources say.
    Ruh Roh

vCash
    Please god make this happen

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Didn't Braylon just trash the Jets brass like a week ago lol? I want the guy back as much as anyone because he's what Sanchez needs, but I'd find it odd if he actually came back.

vCash
    jet you 17 jerseys out hes coming home
    Last edited by NYMETS2889; 12-10-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: get to jet (pun intended)

vCash
    Ha if this actually happens I'll "spew my liquids all over the" computer screen.

vCash
    Make it happen tanny.. Chad and Braylon movement
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Rex Ryan was asked Monday if they might consider Edwards.

"You guys know what I've always said about Braylon in the past, so you know how I feel about him," Ryan said. "But right now, I think we'll just focus on the guys we have."

On Monday, the Jets signed WR Titus Ryan to the practice squad, along with LB JoJo Dickson. They released WR Eddie McGee and DT Matt Hardison.

They also worked out three free-agent receivers, according to a source -- Emmanuel Arnceneaux, Ramon Radway and Ryan.

courtesy of ESPN

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...n-is-available

But hey these are the 2012 Jets so who knows. Maybe Edwards would give sanchez a shot of confidence.
    Last edited by GreenLantern; 12-10-2012 at 09:57 PM.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I jokingly said "watch the Jets sign Titus Young" after the stunt he pulled on the Lions...unreal.

vCash
    Rex's comments put a ton of doubt in my mind. Add in the comments from last week and to me, it seems pretty obvious it wont happen. Jets probably already talked about it and said no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Rex Ryan was asked Monday if they might consider Edwards.

"You guys know what I've always said about Braylon in the past, so you know how I feel about him," Ryan said. "But right now, I think we'll just focus on the guys we have."

On Monday, the Jets signed WR Titus Ryan to the practice squad, along with LB JoJo Dickson. They released WR Eddie McGee and DT Matt Hardison.

They also worked out three free-agent receivers, according to a source -- Emmanuel Arnceneaux, Ramon Radway and Ryan.

courtesy of ESPN

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...n-is-available

But hey these are the 2012 Jets so who knows. Maybe Edwards would give sanchez a shot of confidence.
    In Rex's press conference, he also said that as far as he knows Edwards is on another team...which technically he is.

I don't think the Jets are going to claim him off waivers. If he's released, who knows.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Wearing my Braylon jersey. Last time I wore this he was a Jet. You do the math.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    Wearing my Braylon jersey. Last time I wore this he was a Jet. You do the math.
    The last time you wore it, you were 5, and now it's too small and chafing your nipples?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Please make this happen. Our WR core needs help and Braylon would only help Mark!
    Last edited by KingsnQueens7; 12-10-2012 at 10:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    The last time you wore it, you were 5, and now it's too small and chafing your nipples?
    I actually have gained about 50 pounds since the last time Braylon was a Jet. No chaffing though. I lubed up.

vCash
    I used to chafe my own nipples when watching Braylon dougie all over the Pats D in the playoffs.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast