Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    It always worked for me. Here's how it always went...

Boss: I'm sorry Magoo, but we have to let you go.
    Magoo: You're a ****ing idiot.
    Boss: You're right. Please stay. We'll give you a raise, and a company car.

Thanks! I'm going to try that today! I'll let you know how it works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Ok let me ask you. If you got laid off from work and told your boss he/she was an idiot. Would you expect to ever get rehired from that job?
    its a completely different industry it doesnt work like that and we both know it--there are a ton of people who could do what you or i do but there are few people capable of doing what he does

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Doubt Edwards would ever be a Jet again. You guys have to give that dream up.

Chad Johnson sucked with an elite QB WTH do you guys expect him to do on the Jets?
    He might do better because he would be the go to guy. He would be a security blanket for a struggling young QB rather than the 6th option of a HOF QB. He wouldn't be buried on the charts and wouldn't have to do anything but work hard, play hard and keep quiet for 3 weeks... if we're really lucky, 4-8 weeks.

It's ashamed they if they don't look at Braylon.

vCash
    I think the jets are trying to keep away from ocho cinco, lets be honest the picked up Clyde gates and gillyard over him... If the wanted ocho they would have had him. But if hill is really hurt what options are really out there? Jordan white maybe?

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Where did that other guy go Jason Hill??? did we release him??

vCash
    I'm pro picking up Edwards. I know he shot his mouth off recently about the organization, but he and Sanchez worked very well together. Ultimately we should have kept him over Holmes 100%. At the very least, Edwards can stretch the field and will demand the #1cb, giving our other guys more openings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PanamaSmoketree View Post
    I'm pro picking up Edwards. I know he shot his mouth off recently about the organization, but he and Sanchez worked very well together. Ultimately we should have kept him over Holmes 100%. At the very least, Edwards can stretch the field and will demand the #1cb, giving our other guys more openings.
    Where have you been man!! I've read most of your post and your one of the most logical fans here..keep posting
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Betcha they sign Patrick Turner.

vCash
    How about we stick with the guys we have and begin working with Hill when he returns from injury. We've got something special in him if any of you can see that. All rookies go through growing pains and that's exactly what Hill is dealing with. Give the guy a chance. I would really like to see what we have in Gates and Gilyard. Maybe they can be good tools in this offense down the road

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Although Patrick Turner is probably better than what we're fielding - I think we should go for Braylon Edwards.

I know that Homes was the guy they signed, and Edwards isn't the easiest, or most successful WR in the NFL - but unless something has really gone downhill in the last several years - I can't see how he wouldn't be a big upgrade over what we're fielding right now, or at least a WR that has had success in the NFL, and some success with Sanchez.

IF - this team is really all about fielding the best team as possible, looking underneath every rock every day, trying to upgrade our talent - AND if they really feel like we have a shot at the playoffs (which is a little delusional - BUT) - then there's no way they don't bring him in for a try out. However, people don't like being called idiots so......

I was not a huge fan for bringing him back after 2010, but we sure could use him now - I think.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

Thanks! I'm going to try that today! I'll let you know how it works.
    Please keep me posted. I'm curious to see hw it went.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    How about we stick with the guys we have and begin working with Hill when he returns from injury. We've got something special in him if any of you can see that. All rookies go through growing pains and that's exactly what Hill is dealing with. Give the guy a chance. I would really like to see what we have in Gates and Gilyard. Maybe they can be good tools in this offense down the road
    You can't stick with people who aren't able to get on the field. Keller has missed half the games due to injury. Hill missed 4 games, and now he might be out for an extended period of time.

Gates has great speed, but it still young and learning. Kerley is a slot guy being forced to play on the outside, and he's got to take better care of the ball once he catches it.

This team needs someone for Sanchez to throw to. They need receivers who can run proper routes and catch the ball.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I just read a report today that the jets tried to trade for edwards earlier in the season before the trade deadline, but the seahawks were asking for way to much. Now even though edwards said some things about the fo, i think they should bring him in now that he is a free agent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You can't stick with people who aren't able to get on the field. Keller has missed half the games due to injury. Hill missed 4 games, and now he might be out for an extended period of time.

Gates has great speed, but it still young and learning. Kerley is a slot guy being forced to play on the outside, and he's got to take better care of the ball once he catches it.

This team needs someone for Sanchez to throw to. They need receivers who can run proper routes and catch the ball.
    Jets really should take a look at chad and bray... Especially if we could make a playoff push

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    The Seattle Seahawks waived wide receiver Braylon Edwards from injured reserve, clearing the way for him to possibly return to the New York Jets, according to league sources.

Even though Edwards criticized New York's organization last week, multiple league sources said the Jets will consider bringing back their former wide receiver, either by claiming him on waivers or signing him if he clears them.
    Link

I would squeal. Like a school girl.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast