Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Front office is a bunch of idiots if they don't bring him in. The man wants to be a jet he wants to play like a jet he should be a jet! Besides he will instantly be the best WR we have Sanchez loves throwing to him but the jets are so anti-Sanchez this move could possible make him better so that means we are not going to do it.

Nobody on here can pull stats or say anything that will let me believe that anybody on our current roster is a better WR. We have a bunch of JV players out there and it shows!

vCash
    What Braylon lost our WR's never even had

vCash
    There's no way he's returning to the Jets after calling out the front office yesterday.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    I would be going way more crazy if I didn't see much improvement from hill. 5 catches last week with no drops.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Winning teams dump him midseason and the Jets (thats us!) resigned Holmes and didn't resign him. How are people not seeing thered flag. Trust me I apprciated what he did her but obviously he is on the wrong side on the talent for prima dona trade off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    I would be going way more crazy if I didn't see much improvement from hill. 5 catches last week with no drops.
    Hill caught 5 passes, which is the best he's done since week 1. After week 1, he's done nothing by drop passes. That on it's own would make me very nervous. A good game means little when he's proven that he can look like horsespit for weeks after a good game.

Now for the good part...

Hill was catching with his hands instead of his body on Sunday. Something he hadn't done all year, including in that first game when people thought he was a beast.

He looked like he was where he was supposed to be when the ball got there. A 6'4 WR who has break away speed, runs crisp routes, and can actually catch the ball can be a dangerous weapon.

I really hope he can turn into something special. He's still a work in progress, and will have his share of drops, but maybe he's turning a corner.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Hill caught 5 passes, which is the best he's done since week 1. After week 1, he's done nothing by drop passes. That on it's own would make me very nervous. A good game means little when he's proven that he can look like horsespit for weeks after a good game.

Now for the good part...

Hill was catching with his hands instead of his body on Sunday. Something he hadn't done all year, including in that first game when people thought he was a beast.

He looked like he was where he was supposed to be when the ball got there. A 6'4 WR who has break away speed, runs crisp routes, and can actually catch the ball can be a dangerous weapon.

I really hope he can turn into something special. He's still a work in progress, and will have his share of drops, but maybe he's turning a corner.
    I think he realized his chest pad doesnt work as good as his receiver gloves do lol! But it was promising watch him go up and snag the ball rather than let it smash of his numbers.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    hes already like 30 so he'd really just be a stopgap at this point IMO

vCash
    Braylon Edwards was nearly a Jet again

Former Jet Braylon Edwardstook to Twitter last week to attack his former team, which has been mired in dysfunction. Edwards was subsequently released by Seattle, ending an injury-plagued and unproductive stint with the team.

According to league sources, the Jets approached the Seahawks earlier this season about trading for Edwards and were serious about the proposition. The Jets lost Santonio Holmes, their top receiver, for the season in late September. Edwards was one of the first options they explored, weeks before the trade deadline in Week 8. At the time, the Seahawks still had high hopes for Edwards staying healthy and rounding into form. The Jets were informed it would take something significantl in return for Edwards and not just a late-round pick.

The talks were cursory, but New York's intent was real. Throwing Edwards' combustible personality back into that already toxic mix might have added even more turmoil to this Jets season.

On Monday, Edwards tweeted of the Jets' quarterback controversy: 'Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots ... Mark is a beast and will (prove) it when given a proper chance.

He later apologized for the tweet, and his "emotional" response to the events in New York. On Tuesday, Edwards was waived via an injury distinction. Fair to say even if healthy, he won't be reuniting with the Jets anytime soon.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...nfora/21333529
    Well well well...

vCash
    I don't see any reason this guy is not a jet this week.. We have no wide receiver.. We keep trien these small finesse type guys and its not clicking.. We need Edwards to stretch the field..another example I want tanny gone how do you trade for someone, release him when you could've signed him and Holmes, and then try and trade for the same player again. Stupid
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    I don't see any reason this guy is not a jet this week.. We have no wide receiver.. We keep trien these small finesse type guys and its not clicking.. We need Edwards to stretch the field..another example I want tanny gone how do you trade for someone, release him when you could've signed him and Holmes, and then try and trade for the same player again. Stupid
    To be honest, I see no reason Chad Ocho Johnson wasn't on this team 8 weeks ago. The guy has openly stated that he desperately wants to play football, and he knows he can't screw up again.

Johnson would have been a saint in the locker room, and he's still a difference maker.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Well well well...
    After seeing that im pretty sure that if Braylon never said those things about the FO he wold he definitely been resigned after he got cut

vCash
    They need to sign him but they wont. Mike T ego!! I cant wait until he gets fired!!!

vCash
    So they want serious compensation then they just cut him? I hate Pete Carrol

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by $GangGr33n$ View Post
    After seeing that im pretty sure that if Braylon never said those things about the FO he wold he definitely been resigned after he got cut
    Guess what I say more choice things then Braylon and they still call me trying to sell me tickets. They need to sign him. Period

1 MORE PUPIL!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast