Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    No doubt about it. Expectations are through the roof. People have him with 80+ yards and 2 td's.

Last I checked he hasnt put up numbers like that since he left the Jets. Add to that he is nursing a hammy.

people also need to realize Wr's are only as good as the guy throwing them the ball. Just look at poor Fitzgerald this year and Reggie Wayne last season.
    Understandable about Fitzgerald, but braylon has two of his better years (not his best) with Sanchez. Hammy is an issue, but if the kid is playing Monday I have a feeling he will try his hardest to please the fans.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Braylon wants to be here... not sure about Holmes but i hate that little dbag and im a jets fan.
    LOL! I like him when he's catching game-winning TDs in OT or making big catches in the playoffs...not when he's throwing the football to the opposing defense as he falls to the ground due to injury. Guy is ****ing clown sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    LOL! I like him when he's catching game-winning TDs in OT or making big catches in the playoffs...not when he's throwing the football to the opposing defense as he falls to the ground due to injury. Guy is ****ing clown sometimes.
    Amen

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Ditto

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    B. Edward's hamstring could put a damper on what he can give us this year. I think TREX are looking ahead to a possible playoff run. They should let him heal up, and then start him. I think it would be a mistake to play him if he can't be effective because of injury.

I know we need help immediately, but we're going to have to rely on Kerley and Schilens, and even Gilyard, and hope that our defense continues to play great, and the offensive line gets fired up like they did in the 2nd half against the Jaguars. This kind of ground and pound, or small ball might work for the rest of the regular season, BUT.......

IF we make the playoffs (kow), and I know that it is highly unlikely that this team, led by Sanchez, or McElroy (I'm not even going to mention Tebow) can win all 3 games AND have the Steelers and Bungles lose like we need them to, but IF we make the playoffs, we will need a more productive passing game, and a healthy Braylon Edwards helps provide that. Of course, for Edwards to be productive, Mark Sanchez needs to regain the poise, and accuracy that he displayed in the 2010 playoffs, and I don't know if that is possible anymore.

GO JETS

vCash
    Edwards has been medically cleared to practice and play. If he's not healthy enough to be on the field, what is the point of signing him?

Unless it was all about getting on the back page. No, my bad. Woody only cares about winning, not headlines. He said so, therefore it must be true.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Edwards has been medically cleared to practice and play. If he's not healthy enough to be on the field, what is the point of signing him?

Unless it was all about getting on the back page. No, my bad. Woody only cares about winning, not headlines. He said so, therefore it must be true.
    This Jets Season has been maddening, but this forum and hilarious comments like this keep me going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB2K10King View Post
    This Jets Season has been maddening, but this forum and hilarious comments like this keep me going.
    Um...you're welcome, I guess.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    Ditto

GO JETS!!!
    I don't post here often, but do you put GO JETS after every post?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I don't post here often, but do you put GO JETS after every post?
    Have you ever heard of a signature?

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Well what if you cant make a name for yourself. Does that make you a John X Doe?

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Has he? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Has he? lol
    He chooses to sign each one personally like Santa Clause.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Well what if you cant make a name for yourself. Does that make you a John X Doe?
    D'oh!!! (8(l)

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    blah blah blah blah

GO JETS!!!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast