Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    I've never been as happy during an 8 hour work shift as when I heard the news.
    If this is the happiest you've ever been at work, then all I can say to you is...Get a better job.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    If this is the happiest you've ever been at work, then all I can say to you is...Get a better job.
    I want to. I'm going to. I actually start next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    He's had oppurtunity and failed to capitalize. He dropped an easy touchdown pass and cost the Seahawks a game. He couldn't make it with a Seahawks team who are thin at the WR position. He sucked for the niners and quite frankly he isn't any better than Chaz IMO, maybe just slightly. He's an unmotivated player who had one good year. Maybe he'll turn it around but I doubt it
    Hurt for the niners. For the Seahawks, its hard to say whether they are really not deep at receiver. I've always been a huge fan of Golden Tate and Baldwin was also good. Regardless, he was also hurt there. Injuries have been the problem.

Unmotivated according to who? You can have your opinion dude, that's like... totally your opinion... but why have it here? What do I care that you think he isn't better than Chaz Schillens lol?

vCash
    When was the last time we didn't go to the AFC Championship game with Braylon?

HA! Never! Take that haters!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Hurt for the niners. For the Seahawks, its hard to say whether they are really not deep at receiver. I've always been a huge fan of Golden Tate and Baldwin was also good. Regardless, he was also hurt there. Injuries have been the problem.

Unmotivated according to who? You can have your opinion dude, that's like... totally your opinion... but why have it here? What do I care that you think he isn't better than Chaz Schillens lol?
    Never said you did lol!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Who am I trolling? Is he good? No so it's a fact.
    Every fan of the jets, and saying he's not good isn't correct. He got hurt with the 49ers and didn't get PT with the Seahawks. How can you judge when the guy hasn't played?

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Every fan of the jets, and saying he's not good isn't correct. He got hurt with the 49ers and didn't get PT with the Seahawks. How can you judge when the guy hasn't played?
    Okay, he got hurt for the niners and before the injury he sucked. He couldn't make a Seahawks team and drop a touchdown pass that was right in his hands with noone around him. He isn't good. Yes he's better than what you guys have but he's not a game changer and I don't expect him to make that much of a difference. I could be wrong thou but lets see!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Never said you did lol!
    Greattttt lol! Guess we'll see! See ya!

vCash
    Greattttt lol! Guess we'll see! See ya!
    peace!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Anyways, him and Holmes are talking. Kinda cool:
    https://twitter.com/santonio10/statu...75595653693440
    https://twitter.com/OfficialBraylon/...76283871858689

The people who say this signing was stupid just need to see something like that. Yes, the Jets could have signed someone like Patrick Turner or whatever ****** Steiny tweets about but guess what? Even if Braylon does less than Chaz Schillens through these 3 games (wouldn't surprise me at all), it's so much more than just bringing a football player. This guy has potential, he was big here and the players like him and are excited he's back. If you want to make the playoffs anyways, NOBODY we are going to sign right now is going to make more of/equal impact than Bray will anyways.

Patrick Turner never got a welcome back tweet from Santonio Holmes this season!?!? He was cut and came back!

Sometimes you gotta make the fanbase happy. The fanbase is happy to have someone like Braylon back, even if there is a chance he does literally nothing for us. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater 16,500 likes. It hasn't even been 5 hours since they posted that. Compare that to other signings they made. Tebow this offseason (with his church freaks) had 13,000. Laron this offseason, not even 7000 and he was becoming the starting safety. Fans wanted it, the Jets did it. By the way, Schillens and Stanton combined (they did it as a joint post...) was just over 1000 likes.
    Last edited by jetsforever; 12-11-2012 at 09:34 PM.

vCash

The people who say this signing was stupid just need to see something like that. Yes, the Jets could have signed someone like Patrick Turner or whatever ****** Steiny tweets about but guess what? Even if Braylon does less than Chaz Schillens through these 3 games (wouldn't surprise me at all), it's so much more than just bringing a football player. This guy has potential, he was big here and the players like him and are excited he's back. If you want to make the playoffs anyways, NOBODY we are going to sign right now is going to make more of/equal impact than Bray will anyways.

Patrick Turner never got a welcome back tweet from Santonio Holmes this season!?!? He was cut and came back!
    Thats awesome to see

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    even with tempered expectations, it's hard not to be giddy about this reunion

who else has watched the dougie TD replay about 500 times today?
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    take it for what its worth but the level in which braylon legitimately believes in mark and his abilities as a QB i think will do worlds for sanchez (assuming this is more then a 3 game rental)

holmes doesnt care who is throwing him the ball as long as he gets it which is fine with some qb's and these young guys are just so inexperienced and werent there for the playoff runs i think they arent sure what to think

Braylon believes in mark and that has created a trust between the two that mark can throw the ball and braylon will go get it and i think it will show on the field

vCash
    So is Terrell Owens why haven't you picked him up?
    I wish we had!!!! I would also add Chad Johnson...

vCash

Sometimes you gotta make the fanbase happy. The fanbase is happy to have someone like Braylon back, even if there is a chance he does literally nothing for us. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater 16,500 likes. It hasn't even been 5 hours since they posted that. Compare that to other signings they made. Tebow this offseason (with his church freaks) had 13,000. Laron this offseason, not even 7000 and he was becoming the starting safety. Fans wanted it, the Jets did it. By the way, Schillens and Stanton combined (they did it as a joint post...) was just over 1000 likes.
    I completely agree with you.

If nothing else, this brings a much needed energy to the Jets locker room. With all the injuries and the FO's lack of interest in helping the offense that it's easy to get beaten down and start to wonder, "why bother?"

This is a shot in the arm, and sends a clear message to the whole team...
    • Hey offense, we're going to bring in a potential impact player who has chemistry with our struggling QB.
    • Hey defense, we know you guys have been carrying the load, and we're going to try to help keep you off the field.
    • Hey special teams, please stop sucking. That is all.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast