so efjw
    kew]s
    jkgwe\af
    kwef
    oafe
    qefk
    af
    I was never good at the "Jumble"

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    It feels great to be going home. Thanks to all of jet nation that continuously supported me and pushed for me. I'm back and it's go timr
    https://twitter.com/OfficialBraylon/...14059044175872

Not gonna cry...

vCash
    Just went from 6 to midnight

vCash
    nice signing..Now lets get him up to speed.

I have a feeling he will play well for the Jets. He will prob be good for Hill also.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Cool. Now let's get him suited up for Monday night and hope for the best.
    I hope this goes well. I'm excited for him and Marc!

vCash
    Just to let ya'll know, the Jets facebook page posted that the Jets resigned Braylon Edwards 10 minutes ago...

3,500 likes in 10 minutes.

Sometimes you just have to make your fanbase happy. Clearly what the Jets did here.

vCash
    I hope he can pick up the playbook quickly. With Hill likely out, Edwards needs to be ready for Monday night football. I'm happy Sanchez finally has back one of his favorite targets.

vCash
    Is it for multiple years? The reason I ask is that I really don't see how much Edwards is going to do for the Jets in 3 games trying to learn a new system under Sparano. He will have his plays, similar to Plaxico in Pittsburgh, but it isn't like he is going to be a full-time weapon right from the start.

If it is multiple years, get him up to speed and next year, the WR corp looks a lot brighter with Holmes, Edwards, Kerley, Hill, and a draft pick possibly.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    YEAH! I DONt care if hes done nothing in the last 2 years, he oved being here and seems excited to come back. With motivation and health, his skill set will help him become a very solid #2 receiver again.

Braylon is way better than Clyde Gates, Chaz Schilenz, and Gilyard, btw lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    nice signing..Now lets get him up to speed.

I have a feeling he will play well for the Jets. He will prob be good for Hill also.
    They are very similar, so maybe. They both have good speed and block well, but have suspect hands.

Braylon is also a very good route runner, and can help Hill and the others with this.

Having 2 or 3 receivers who can run crisp, complete routes will help Sanchez more than anything with his accuracy issues. It's amazing how different a QB can look when his receivers are where they're supposed to be. Just ask Alex Smith.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    ^^we should have already had that wr core, hill should have been learning behind Edwards along with another rookie from the beginning of this year.. Tanny got his head out of his ***
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    looking forward to next year... bray holmes kerley and hill... with a draft and TE's oo boy could be funnnnnnn
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    No question Braylon is the freakin man.... But can he help the shaky turnover machine that Sanchez has become???? Either way I am very excited about picking him up off waivers!!!! WELCOME BACK BRAY BRAY!!! MR DOUGIE HIMSELF!!!!!

"Let's be clear. Coples is not only the most physically gifted defensive lineman in the 2012 draft he's also the most talented senior prospect, regardless of position. "CBS Sports

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    YEAH! I DONt care if hes done nothing in the last 2 years, he oved being here and seems excited to come back. With motivation and health, his skill set will help him become a very solid #2 receiver again.

Braylon is way better than Clyde Gates, Chaz Schilenz, and Gilyard, btw lol
    No doubt about this. I still don't see him as a true #1, but he's an upgrade over what we had, so the team just got better. How much better? We'll see.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ - NYY View Post
    looking forward to next year... bray holmes kerley and hill... with a draft and TE's oo boy could be funnnnnnn
    So if there's a good group of offensive players, there's no more excuses for Sanchez like the first 4 years, correct?

I always liked Bray but if anyone has seen him play the past two years, he's nothing better than a below average to mediocre guy.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast