Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Seattle has a crowded WR crew, and seem to be on a youth movement. When Edwards first came to the jets he killed it on a Monday night! Crazy how the stars align!
    I'm not really sold on BE, but it can't hurt to kick the tires and see what he's got. We still have a need for next year even with Holmes, Kerley, and Hill. This can be his audition.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    To be honest I'm a reader not really a poster, but hill is likely out for mon, out of the fa wr ? Who else are we going to get ??
    Can't you be both?

I have wanted them to give Chad Johnson a try out since Holmes went down, but other than that, there really are no other options until the off-season.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Prove it. Do you have a link or pictures?
    Burden of proof is on the people not me-do you have pictures to prove i wasnt?

Lawyered

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    And here... we... GO!!!

what time do waivers clear? 4 or 5pm est?

vCash
    Can't you be both?

I have wanted them to give Chad Johnson a try out since Holmes went down, but other than that, there really are no other options until the off-season.
    I actually wanted him to try out with us, but like all other wr there is no one, at least Edwards has played with Sanchez before.

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMETS2889 View Post
    Burden of proof is on the people not me-do you have pictures to prove i wasnt? P.S. I really am lying, but you can't prove it.

Lawyered
    I think I have all the proof I need right there. You think you can hide your invisible ink from Magoo?

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    im not saying i expect Edwards to be great or transform this offense, but i think with 3 games we could look for like 450 yards and 6 TD's as a good target?
    Not even trying to be a d*ck, but I fully laughed out loud at this.

vCash
    I love Braylon but he hasn't had much Success since leaving the Jets. But I'm excited to have him back. He wants to be here, and Sanchez from what I think wants him here as well. it can't hurt to see how things go.

vCash
    guys just to be clear that was a heavily sarcastic post about his stats

realistically i think we could expect a solid run blocker, maybe about 50 yards a game give or take and a TD?

if we ever get in the red zone he will be the go to because of his height
    Sounds about right. He'll probably end up being the go-to for Sanchez anywhere on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fan Tdot View Post
    Sounds about right. He'll probably end up being the go-to for Sanchez anywhere on the field.
    I'm just hoping Sanchez doesn't force the ball too him

vCash
    I'm not really sold on BE, but it can't hurt to kick the tires and see what he's got. We still have a need for next year even with Holmes, Kerley, and Hill. This can be his audition.
    Exactly..Edwards had a couple down years prior to coming to the Jets the first time.
    So its possible he can come back and do the same. Why not give him a shot.

Edwards can become a cheaper wr option for next season if he shows some flashes down the stretch.

Edwards also brings much needed attitude to the Jets offense. Maybe he can get Sanchez to have fun again.

win win in my opinion...

"The Butt of all jokes"

12. 12-11-2012, 02:52 PM
    Reason
    Stop fighting with one another

vCash
    Braylon isn't going to be Calvin Johnson, but I think he will surprise a lot of you.

Braylon is a mal-content. He has to be happy to play at his highest ability. He was coddled his entire life. He played all his games in Michigan, middle school through college and was beloved by everyone. He actually psychologically believed in a hatred for Ohio State, which lead to his downfall in Cleveland. I know it sound's weird, but I point our very own Mark Sanchez as an example of another psychological priss.

He was happy here and he knows that. This is his second chance. And I think in a lot of ways it will be both sides second chance.

Holmes was the superior player it looked like at the time, but what we failed to see is that Mark had some sort of weird connection with Braylon. Now don't get me wrong, I hate Mark and want him gone, but I will admit he had the most success throwing in general when Braylon was around. He has a natural reliance on Braylon and knows how to get him the ball. He learned the hard way too, if you remember he threw 5 pick as rookie against Buffalo 4 of which were when he was targeting Braylon.

In essence, Holmes may have made some flashy plays and wowed the coaches in practice, but everyone missed out on the fact that Braylon was Mark's go to guy.

That being said, he isn't going to be Calvin Johnson, but he is going to surprise a lot of you and help if we get to sign him.

Mark is not going to turn into a superstar, but I can bet you that we might just see a couple long balls, which ultimately will help the run game and that's all we want to do anyway. I still vote for a QB change, but at least now they are trying to help him.

vCash
    also I find this kind of weird:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/rost...-12ea131f625b/

he isn't on the active search bar yet, but he has his own page for us. Hmm...fishy

vCash
    I think people are taking the excitement for Braylon as he's going to completely change the offense. But the realisticly people are happy mark gets someone who he is familiar with and maybe he will get a little better and some confidence from this.

Maybe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    Braylon isn't going to be Calvin Johnson, but I think he will surprise a lot of you.

Braylon is a mal-content. He has to be happy to play at his highest ability. He was coddled his entire life. He played all his games in Michigan, middle school through college and was beloved by everyone. He actually psychologically believed in a hatred for Ohio State, which lead to his downfall in Cleveland. I know it sound's weird, but I point our very own Mark Sanchez as an example of another psychological priss.

He was happy here and he knows that. This is his second chance. And I think in a lot of ways it will be both sides second chance.

Holmes was the superior player it looked like at the time, but what we failed to see is that Mark had some sort of weird connection with Braylon. Now don't get me wrong, I hate Mark and want him gone, but I will admit he had the most success throwing in general when Braylon was around. He has a natural reliance on Braylon and knows how to get him the ball. He learned the hard way too, if you remember he threw 5 pick as rookie against Buffalo 4 of which were when he was targeting Braylon.

In essence, Holmes may have made some flashy plays and wowed the coaches in practice, but everyone missed out on the fact that Braylon was Mark's go to guy.

That being said, he isn't going to be Calvin Johnson, but he is going to surprise a lot of you and help if we get to sign him.

Mark is not going to turn into a superstar, but I can bet you that we might just see a couple long balls, which ultimately will help the run game and that's all we want to do anyway. I still vote for a QB change, but at least now they are trying to help him.
    Don't get me wrong. Just because I'm not sold on Braylon doesn't mean I'm opposed to this. I'm all for it, if only because he can't be worse than what we currently have, which is nothing.

I have an open mind about him, and if he can help Mark by being a legitimate target, I will praise the move as pure genius. If he's got nothing left, or goes back to being the butterfingered receiver he was in the past, I'll say, okay let's move on.

There's nothing I want more than to see the Jets win. If Edwards helps them win, I don't care about anything else.

-Sun Tzu

17. 12-11-2012, 03:09 PM
    Reason
    Stop fighting with one another

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast