Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    Yea but Edwards has chemistry with Sanchez. It might provide Sanchez some confidence too.

More to the point we should never of let him go.
    Why not?

I see the revisionists coming out of the woodwork.

vCash
    I'm only seeing rumors flying around on the internet about this...can anyone actually confirm that BE is signing with us today? Incarcerated Bob doesn't do it for me...

vCash
    How many physicals does a guy have to take in a 2 year span this has to be like his 3rd one
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Sanchez receiving core has changed so much, and plax was a down grade to Braylon.

Just my two cents, you don't have to agree

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Why not?

I along with many other posters wanted to keep Braylon as a Jet. It was always obvious that Sanchez had good chemistry with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    Sanchez receiving core has changed so much, and plax was a down grade to Braylon.

Just my two cents, you don't have to agree
    And I won't!

This is not directed at you personally but Braylon had the DUI in a contract year and wanted far more than the 3M Plaxico got. Let's deal with facts here before we sling mud at the franchise as per usual. This is my team and I find it unfair the number of misrepresented slams from Jet fans. You need to go back into real time and know the circumstances before you arbitrarily throw the team under the bus with these general statements that are factually wrong. Just sayin.

vCash
    Why not?

You should be the last to judge anyone's opinion on anything Jets-related, literally every judgement and prediction you have made about this team has been completely wrong since you showed up last summer. A ton of people, myself included wanted to keep braylon the first time around, management made a different move and we saw the results.
    THE GOAT

Until a player reaches these PA numbers, lets not talk about how good they are.

The Following PA's are when sample size stabilizes

50 PA: Swing %
    100 PA: Contact Rate
    150 PA: Strikeout Rate, Line Drive Rate, Pitches/PA
    200 PA: Walk Rate, Groundball Rate, GB/FB
    250 PA: Flyball Rate
    300 PA: Home Run Rate, HR/FB
    500 PA: OBP, SLG, OPS, 1B Rate, Popup Rate
    550 PA: ISO

vCash
    People need to pump the breaks.. I think expectations are through the roof.

Edwards and Sanchez were ok together. If this move happens it wont turn the offense into a juggernaut.

Sanchez wont all of a sudden become Tom Brady.

It will be a good move in hopes of restoring some confidence in Sanchez. And at least everyone knows Edwards loves him some Sanchez.

Hopefully the Idiots sign BE. It cant hurt.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    And I won't!

This is not directed at you personally but Braylon had the DUI in a contract year and wanted far more than the 3M Plaxico got. Let's deal with facts here before we sling mud at the franchise as per usual. This is my team and I find it unfair the number of misrepresented slams from Jet fans. You need to go back into real time and know the circumstances before you arbitrarily throw the team under the bus with these general statements that are factually wrong. Just sayin.
    My statement was my opinion, and I stand by it, I wanted Braylon over Holmes, but that didn't happen I'm a jets fan through and through.

vCash
    i dont like TO but i rather have him. Braylon is done.

vCash
    The 8-10 yard slant pattern from Sanchez to Braylon was money. This is what Sanchez is missing....he doesn't have that big target who can "box out" the DB and grab the ball while getting the first down. I'm serious, that worked on sooo many plays it was kind of ridiculous. Sanchez loves that route too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    People need to pump the breaks.. I think expectations are through the roof.

Edwards and Sanchez were ok together. If this move happens it wont turn the offense into a juggernaut.

Sanchez wont all of a sudden become Tom Brady.

It will be a good move in hopes of restoring some confidence in Sanchez. And at least everyone knows Edwards loves him some Sanchez.

Hopefully the Idiots sign BE. It cant hurt.
    I could not agree more with you.

Edwards doesn't single-handedly transform the Jets' offense into a top offense.

What he does (if healthy and still able) is give Sanchez a legitimate weapon that he hasn't had since week 3. That will help, but it's not a cure all. Now Sanchez has 2 receivers in Edwards and Kerley.

The O-Line still doesn't protect well, and the run game will need to step it up against the Titans, and the defense still can't stop the run.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I could not agree more with you.

Edwards doesn't single-handedly transform the Jets' offense into a top offense.

What he does (if healthy and still able) is give Sanchez a legitimate weapon that he hasn't had since week 3. That will help, but it's not a cure all. Now Sanchez has 2 receivers in Edwards and Kerley.

The O-Line still doesn't protect well, and the run game will need to step it up against the Titans, and the defense still can't stop the run.
    Well put

vCash
    im not saying i expect Edwards to be great or transform this offense, but i think with 3 games we could look for like 450 yards and 6 TD's as a good target?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMETS2889 View Post
    im not saying i expect Edwards to be great or transform this offense, but i think with 3 games we could look for like 450 yards and 6 TD's as a good target?
    Little bit of an overshot

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast