Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    vCash
    We only have Braylon for the rest of the year right?
    Jets Fans in Purgatory

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    We only have Braylon for the rest of the year right?
    Yes. He's on a one year vet minimum.

vCash
    Here's what we should do. Bring back Braylon next year and find a way to cut Holmes loose he's nothing but a headcase

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Here's what we should do. Bring back Braylon next year and find a way to cut Holmes loose he's nothing but a headcase
    Too expensive. Personally, I'd prefer an upgrade over Edwards next year, but if there isn't one available it might be nice to see what Sanchez, Holmes, and Edwards can do together in a full season.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Too expensive. Personally, I'd prefer an upgrade over Edwards next year, but if there isn't one available it might be nice to see what Sanchez, Holmes, and Edwards can do together in a full season.
    Hopefully it's a new oc next season, we could use hill,Holmes,kerley,Edwards go 4 wide on passing downs and spend our money else where like RG LG. Edwards is not going to be stingy this time around and ask for lots of Money He probably just wants years in a deal we need to daft to replace Holmes also so keeping Edwards won't hurt
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Hopefully it's a new oc next season, we could use hill,Holmes,kerley,Edwards go 4 wide on passing downs and spend our money else where like RG LG. Edwards is not going to be stingy this time around and ask for lots of Money He probably just wants years in a deal we need to daft to replace Holmes also so keeping Edwards won't hurt
    I think we might have Holmes 2014 replacement in Gates. Great speed, but still raw and learning.

This team should do what the Giants do. Draft at least one solid WR prospect every year, and develop them so they're ready to step in and produce when others leave via free agency.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    We should keep Edwards for next season. The guy has value for us. And he wants to be here. Someone mentioned the Felton comparison and I couldn't agree more. Sign him for next season and have Holmes, Kerley and Edwards as your main receivers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJets0809 View Post
    We should keep Edwards for next season. The guy has value for us. And he wants to be here. Someone mentioned the Felton comparison and I couldn't agree more. Sign him for next season and have Holmes, Kerley and Edwards as your main receivers
    I wouldn't mind this, but first let's see what Bray has left in the tank.

If Hill and Kerley are your #4 and 5, all of a sudden the receiving corp looks a lot deeper. There's no "elite" in there, but having several legitimate targets makes it tougher on the defenses.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Braylon wants to be here... not sure about Holmes but i hate that little dbag and im a jets fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I wouldn't mind this, but first let's see what Bray has left in the tank.

If Hill and Kerley are your #4 and 5, all of a sudden the receiving corp looks a lot deeper. There's no "elite" in there, but having several legitimate targets makes it tougher on the defenses.
    I guess you've penciled in Gates as the #2 or maybe a draft pick....you're not clear on this. I wouldn't pencil in Braylon or Gates (or this mystery WR) over Kerley and Hill just yet as Braylon has been a mere shell of himself since the kneee issue which, BTW, was another good reason we selected Holmes over Edwards.

One thing is certain: we will get Braylon's best effort. If he didn't notice, I'm sure his agent did notice that no one else put in a claim for him. This is his last chance to play in the NFL. We'll see if he makes the most of it or screws up again. I hope for the former, of course.

Oh, and a caveat in case you read this through someone else's post:

Please don't be offended by my disagreeing nature regarding your statements. I am not attacking you, just merely taking another point of view. I would appreciate if you ceased to continue slamming me for this right I exercise.
    I really am surprised sometimes to know that this forum is used by a lot of New Yorkers. Very sensitive crowd.

vCash
    I'm not expecting much from him. Seahawks put him on the injured list because he had a hammy issue they thought would take more than 3 weeks to fully heal. IMO this reeks of a PR move. Something to appease the fans. Because with all the injuries at wideout and they know how popular he was. Hopefully I'm wrong and Bray makes an impact.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

12. 12-13-2012, 07:41 AM
    Reason
    Lets just not get into this **** again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    I'm not expecting much from him. Seahawks put him on the injured list because he had a hammy issue they thought would take more than 3 weeks to fully heal. IMO this reeks of a PR move. Something to appease the fans. Because with all the injuries at wideout and they know how popular he was. Hopefully I'm wrong and Bray makes an impact.
    What better way to slow the boos down then by bringing in a fan favorite and bussom buddy of sanchez.

The good thing about this move is that its very little risk.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    What better way to slow the boos down then by bringing in a fan favorite and bussom buddy of sanchez.

The good thing about this move is that its very little risk.
    I agree. Don't get me wrong. I love this move. Big Braylon fan when he was here. I just think we should lower expectations for him. Especially if his hammy is an issue.

I think we should re-sign him for extra cheap but I would still bring in another WR either via the draft or FA.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    I think WR will be addressed in the draft for a 3rd straight year. I would guess in the 3rd round to groom somoene to replace Holmes. At least that's what I would do. Patton from La Tech would be a great pick there if available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    I agree. Don't get me wrong. I love this move. Big Braylon fan when he was here. I just think we should lower expectations for him. Especially if his hammy is an issue.

I think we should re-sign him for extra cheap but I would still bring in another WR either via the draft or FA.
    No doubt about it. Expectations are through the roof. People have him with 80+ yards and 2 td's.

Last I checked he hasnt put up numbers like that since he left the Jets. Add to that he is nursing a hammy.

people also need to realize Wr's are only as good as the guy throwing them the ball. Just look at poor Fitzgerald this year and Reggie Wayne last season.

"The Butt of all jokes"

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast