Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 353
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    669
    vCash
    1500
    Can we cut Clyde Gates and Chaz!!! PLEASE!!!!! Id rather have TO and Chad Johnson out there!!! Im sorry, Ive seen enough of them!!!! THEY CANT CATCH!!! OR BLOCK!!!!

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You guys do realize Braylon isn't even good anymore
    Yes!!! However isnt he better than Chaz and Gates?

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,436
    vCash
    1500
    People can trash Braylon all they want but the guy is more talented than any other WR we have outside of Kerley and wants to be a Jet again.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,256
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You guys do realize Braylon isn't even good anymore
    He's better than what the Jets currently have, which is nothing.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,070
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You guys do realize Braylon isn't even good anymore
    Of course the giants fan would troll in here and ruin the fun


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,256
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Of course the giants fan would troll in here and ruin the fun
    Yeah it's obnoxious, but if the Jets handled their business the way the Giants do, this team wouldn't have had to sign Braylon.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,989
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You guys do realize Braylon isn't even good anymore
    While he hasn't performed lately, I can't say that Braylon "isn't good." The guy just hasn't seen any playing time lately. He played well in a few situations this year. His first game of the season was pretty impressive and he had a real nice TD against the Patriots as well. But he hasn't seen enough oppurtunities to continue seeing those plays. Now, whether that's injuries or whatever, he just hasn't. Either way, I'm not expecting much out of Braylon for this season. He could come in and have an impact but my hopes aren't that high. It was just a smart move to appease fans. Jets need a wide out and instead of bringing in some guy like Patrick Turner or whatever other guy there is, we brought in a guy who was drafted high and has success in his career and specifically here with our quarterback.

    It's really just more exciting that a fan favorite is back than it is us thinking this is winning us a superbowl. I'd equate it to if you guys had Ahmad Bradshaw get hurt for the year and with that, instead of bringing some practice squadder in, you sign Brandon Jacobs.

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    11,802
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    You guys do realize Braylon isn't even good anymore
    I don't like you.

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Good read...Breaks down exactly what i think is going on in Jet Camp. I dont know how Edwards will play into this.

    Prob just used to stretch the field like the 49ers use Moss.

    Problem I have is if you are going to not pass the ball then why play sanchez? Whats the difference if hes riding the pine not passing or if he is in the game not passing? Either way you are paying him top money not to pass.


    Cant be trying to build his confidence by having him pass 19X vs the worst defense in the NFL.

    what say you?

    http://www.ganggreennation.com/2012/...8/good-bye-rex


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    703
    vCash
    1500
    I'm pumped Braylon is back. One of my favorite players on those AFC championship teams. Him and Mark have chemistry so hopefully they can recapture some of that. We still have a shot for the playoffs so maybe this could be what puts us over the hump

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,056
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    While he hasn't performed lately, I can't say that Braylon "isn't good." The guy just hasn't seen any playing time lately. He played well in a few situations this year. His first game of the season was pretty impressive and he had a real nice TD against the Patriots as well. But he hasn't seen enough oppurtunities to continue seeing those plays. Now, whether that's injuries or whatever, he just hasn't. Either way, I'm not expecting much out of Braylon for this season. He could come in and have an impact but my hopes aren't that high. It was just a smart move to appease fans. Jets need a wide out and instead of bringing in some guy like Patrick Turner or whatever other guy there is, we brought in a guy who was drafted high and has success in his career and specifically here with our quarterback.

    It's really just more exciting that a fan favorite is back than it is us thinking this is winning us a superbowl. I'd equate it to if you guys had Ahmad Bradshaw get hurt for the year and with that, instead of bringing some practice squadder in, you sign Brandon Jacobs.
    He's had oppurtunity and failed to capitalize. He dropped an easy touchdown pass and cost the Seahawks a game. He couldn't make it with a Seahawks team who are thin at the WR position. He sucked for the niners and quite frankly he isn't any better than Chaz IMO, maybe just slightly. He's an unmotivated player who had one good year. Maybe he'll turn it around but I doubt it




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,056
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Of course the giants fan would troll in here and ruin the fun
    Who am I trolling? Is he good? No so it's a fact.




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,056
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cp yankeesman View Post
    Yes!!! However isnt he better than Chaz and Gates?
    So is Terrell Owens why haven't you picked him up?




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,056
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    I don't like you.
    Says the guy who was happy to see Gronk get injured. If you can't handle the truth that's on you




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,082
    vCash
    1500
    I've never been as happy during an 8 hour work shift as when I heard the news.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •