Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hill looks to have a pretty serious knee injury... Maybe braylon will be coming back to town, or Ocho Stinkhole...

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    ^ We could use them both tbh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    ^ We could use them both tbh...
    I would love to take both, but that makes too much sense.....

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Doubt Edwards would ever be a Jet again. You guys have to give that dream up.

Chad Johnson sucked with an elite QB WTH do you guys expect him to do on the Jets?

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post

Chad Johnson sucked with an elite QB WTH do you guys expect him to do on the Jets?
    Probably better than Chaz,Gates and Gilyard i suppose....

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Braylon and Ocho Cinco could come to the Jets right now and in the top-3 WR's, would be 2 of them even NEXT WEEK. One of the two would start next Monday night
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash

Why don't you find a new team? You are so negative that you make a lot of what I say look good. Be happy; the Jets won today and are still fighting for a playoff spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Why don't you find a new team? You are so negative that you make a lot of what I say look good. Be happy; the Jets won today and are still fighting for a playoff spot.
    negative or realistic? Just because I dont subscribe to your rainbows and lollipops outlook on all things Jets does not make me negative.

How in the world do you expect the Jets to sign Edwards after he called out the F.O.? Get real man.

and Chad Ochocinco is garbage. Why do the Jets need him? If the Jets got him the next thing you would say is he cant get seperation.

He was dumped by the Pats....THE PATS man.. if he wasnt successfull there why would you think he would do anything here? If he were any good dont you think teams would have brought him in?

and FYI nothing you have said looks good...NOTHING.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    negative or realistic? Just because I dont subscribe to your rainbows and lollipops outlook on all things Jets does not make me negative.

How in the world do you expect the Jets to sign Edwards after he called out the F.O.? Get real man.

and Chad Ochocinco is garbage. Why do the Jets need him? If the Jets got him the next thing you would say is he cant get seperation.

He was dumped by the Pats....THE PATS man.. if he wasnt successfull there why would you think he would do anything here? If he were any good dont you think teams would have brought him in?

I know everything is not perfect with the NY Jets, but they have won 3 of 4, are in the playoff hunt, and are doing what they need to do. That is something to be positive about. Listening to a lot of you talk, you would swear the Jets are 2-11.

vCash
    we keep signing these WR off the scrap heap why not give braylon a chance at worst he is a great run blocker unlike any of these other WR's we bring in

plus the way people talk about how hte FO cuts mark off at his knees why not make a move for a familiar WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMETS2889 View Post
    we keep signing these WR off the scrap heap why not give braylon a chance at worst he is a great run blocker unlike any of these other WR's we bring in

plus the way people talk about how hte FO cuts mark off at his knees why not make a move for a familiar WR
    Ok let me ask you. If you got laid off from work and told your boss he/she was an idiot. Would you expect to ever get rehired from that job?

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash

Johnson has been one of the most reliable pass catchers in the league throughout his career. He gets separation, and also makes catches in coverage. He still has something left in the tank. He desperately wants to play and will be a model citizen because he can't afford to get cut.

You really can't say he didn't succeed in NE. He got burried there because of his attitude, and then he hit rock bottom this year when the Dolphins cut him for his personal issue.

The guy really seems to want to get back into the game, if only because he needs the money. He has recently said that if someone gives him a chance, he promises that they won't be sorry. What do the Jets have to lose by taking a shot with him?

As for Braylon...he was a problem when he was here, and that's why he was let go. Then he blasts the FO. He won't be brought back by people he called idiots.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Ok let me ask you. If you got laid off from work and told your boss he/she was an idiot. Would you expect to ever get rehired from that job?
    It always worked for me. Here's how it always went...

Boss: I'm sorry Magoo, but we have to let you go.
    Magoo: You're a ****ing idiot.
    Boss: You're right. Please stay. We'll give you a raise, and a company car.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I bet we bring Jason Hill back, havent we signed and cut him a couple times already. Also, what ever happened to Patrick Turner? I kind of liked him and he had some solid games for us.

vCash
    DO IT! I would love to be able to put on my 17 jersey again. Not to mention SANCHEZ LOVES THIS GUY! They had a great connection and he hit a few big home runs for us. I say if he is healthy you sign him to a 2 year deal today. Rex got the best out of Braylon lets see it again!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast