Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    He needs to come bck to ny.. He had his best years of his career here.
    Wrong 2007 Browns finished 10-6 and Braylon Edwards made it to the probowl.

Edwards finished with 80 receptions 1200+ yds 16td easily his best year as a pro.

2006 wasnt a bad year for Braylon either 61 884 6 td.

Edwards was good in NY tho. He showed heart. Jets were "idiots" for letting him go. Braylon actually wanted to be a Jet unlike Holmes who only returned because of the money.

This is why I liked Edwards...Wish others played like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERyHYF8xlWU

and this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR_FhlfaI-Y

and who could forget this classic!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2MyQJdIpu8
    Last edited by GreenLantern; 12-04-2012 at 08:50 PM.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Wrong 2007 Browns finished 10-6 and Braylon Edwards made it to the probowl.

Edwards finished with 80 receptions 1200+ yds 16td easily his best year as a pro.

2006 wasnt a bad year for Braylon either 61 884 6 td.

Edwards was good in NY tho. He showed heart. Jets were "idiots" for letting him go. Braylon actually wanted to be a Jet unlike Holmes who only returned because of the money.

This is why I liked Edwards...Wish others played like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERyHYF8xlWU

and this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR_FhlfaI-Y

Your posts are always really good G.L. your one of the few that is not a homer, and your right letting him go was one of many mistakes by Mr. Tannenbum

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    After killing Tanny, there's no way Tanny gives him a shot.

vCash
    Lol what terrible timing

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash

the slow motion, continuous replay of the dougie at the end of the TD just made me LOL in the middle of the law library
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    GO GET HIM TANNY!!! Tanny can potentially save Sanchez and his own job by doing this. We all know they have chemistry and Rex is standing by Sanchez.....

vCash
    I wish the Jets would bring back Edwards to help Sanchez out. Then Kerley could be moved back to the slot, where he is a more natural fit.

vCash
    wow after watching those youtube videos i remember how much i miss him....remember that td he scored to beat miami too the week after he drunk drove?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYsports100 View Post
    GO GET HIM TANNY!!! Tanny can potentially save Sanchez and his own job by doing this. We all know they have chemistry and Rex is standing by Sanchez.....
    Edwards wont save Sanchez.

Know who could save Sanchez? Sanchez can save Sanchez by getting his mind right. Sanchez needs to sit back and watch the game from the sidelines. Clear his mind in the offseason and work HARD on his trade. Get in the film room and watch some of the greats.

What a great story it would be if Sanchez can turn it around and become what the Jets thought they drafted in 2009.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I don't think getting him helps the team this year. I know that the media keeps saying that the Jets are still in it, but the number of things that have to go right for them to make the playoffs at 9-7 pretty much rule it out.

The Jets need at least 2 of the following 3 things to happen to get into the playoffs.
    1. The Colts lose 3 of 4--the Jets hold the tie breaker.
    2. The Bengals lose 3 of 4...or 2 of 4 as long as both losses are to the Ravens and Steelers--The Jets wouldn't have the tie breaker unless the Bengals lose both of their conferece games
    3. The Steelers lose 3 of 4--The Jets do not win the tie breaker.

Scenario #2 is entirely likely, but if the Steelers beat the Bengals, then they'd have to lose all 3 of their other games to the Browns, Cowboys, and Chargers.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Edwards wont save Sanchez.

Know who could save Sanchez? Sanchez can save Sanchez by getting his mind right. Sanchez needs to sit back and watch the game from the sidelines. Clear his mind in the offseason and work HARD on his trade. Get in the film room and watch some of the greats.

What a great story it would be if Sanchez can turn it around and become what the Jets thought they drafted in 2009.
    This is how I feel about it. Seems like Rex is leaning toward starting Sanchez though. Sparano and Tanny both want Sanchez to start.

Being on the road will actually help Sanchez's head because he's playing against a soft defense and won't have the crowd booing his every move...then again in Jacksonville, I can already hear the Tebow chants starting, no matter who Rex goes with.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    theres no way we sign him aafter he called management idiots

vCash
    I always liked Bray. He was good for us. He developed some nice chemistry with Sanchez. He was a big body that went to get the ball.

I think if the Jets kept him and they had even more time to build chemistry, both he and Sanchez would have different careers.

Oh well. That ship has sailed.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    thats 2 years in a row he has gotten released by playoff teams near the end of the season,Can't be a good thing,there's got to be a reason for it

vCash
    Typical Braylon. Always making the wrong moves. Unclassy, careless and stupid to the end. When will he ever learn? One of the few teams who could use him and he has to shoot his mouth off and let his emotions ruin a potential paycheck. This is a pattern of self-destructive behavior he will lament on as he moves on in life since he likely will never have such an opportunity to make such money.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 12-05-2012 at 06:41 AM.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast