Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Tebows Wildcat Plays appear over.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...re-over-121312

It's good for the team. Tired of him earlier in the season when Sanchez was in rhythm and bringing in Tebow would give him longer drives. It's a good move going foward now that we are fighting for the playoffs.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Should have really just cut him.
    They will try to trade him in the offseason before cutting him. He's served his purpose, but Woody doesn't like the kind of bad PR that cutting Tebow would bring.

Not to mention that cutting him would prove that Woody only brought him here to make headlines, and Woody has already said that's not true...so it's not true.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    They will try to trade him in the offseason before cutting him. He's served his purpose, but Woody doesn't like the kind of bad PR that cutting Tebow would bring.

Not to mention that cutting him would prove that Woody only brought him here to make headlines, and Woody has already said that's not true...so it's not true.
    I don't think it necessarily proves that (although its probably true). He brought him here, he didn't work in the wildcat the way the Jets expected it to so they cut him. Pretty simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    I don't think it necessarily proves that (although its probably true). He brought him here, he didn't work in the wildcat the way the Jets expected it to so they cut him. Pretty simple.
    But cutting him midseson is bad for PR because of the implications about his true intentions. Woody doesn't want that, although he claims he doesn't think about it...so it must be true.

They're going to keep him on the sideline with his "broken ribs" for the rest of the year.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post

I think by trading him, you're admitting the same thing. Why is it any different from cutting him?

vCash
    Either way its a good move for the Jets and Sanchez. Tebow coming in and making it 3rd and long was not helping one bit.

vCash
    What wild cat plays are over? I'm still waiting for these unstoppable wild cat plays..The Jets never knew what to do with this guy.. All they did was lie to him about being the BackUp QB.. Magoo is right we will trade him and hope to get a few more picks in the draft...

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    who in the world will trade anything for tebow? especially after a season where he was useless...he will be cut or MAYBE we can a conditional 6th or 7th

vCash
    who in the world will trade anything for tebow? especially after a season where he was useless...he will be cut or MAYBE we can a conditional 6th or 7th

vCash
    I'm surprised no one has pointed out the obvious in that they'll bring him back next year for another wacky adventure. You guys aren't putting this past the Jets are you? Based on what I read from you, you all should expect it. No?
    Last edited by John X Doe; 12-14-2012 at 12:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Of course no one mentions the option that they'll bring him back next year for another wacky adventure. You guys aren't putting this past the Jets are you? Based on what I read from you, you all should expect it. No?
    So what your saying is the jets bring back the distraction, who's ineffective and gets paid to much to be number two? Just making sure I have that correct...

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I'm surprised no one has pointed out the obvious in that they'll bring him back next year for another wacky adventure. You guys aren't putting this past the Jets are you? Based on what I read from you, you all should expect it. No?
    if i had to bet, i would bet on this happening

vCash
    I don't know what you said Scopepts, but it's downright uncanny how many posts of mine are immediately followed by one from you. Isn't that a bit peculiar? Do you have an alarm that sounds whenever I post? I must be downright fascinating to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    So what your saying is the jets bring back the distraction, who's ineffective and gets paid to much to be number two? Just making sure I have that correct...
    no one said that is a good idea, but its a strong possibility. woody did go on record and say it a month or so back...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast