Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oregon Ducks

    18 85.71%
  • Kansas State Wildcats

    3 14.29%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,311
    vCash
    1500

    Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: #4 Oregon Ducks vs. #5 Kansas State Wildcats

    Can someone explain to me why a safety was only one point


    First Sim League Title!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why a safety was only one point
    Because it was on the point after attempt. It's an odd rule that's been around forever.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,772
    vCash
    1500
    Fiesta Bowl Champs! Won the Day!!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Chip Kelly carries his balls in a wheelbarrow.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    4,969
    vCash
    1500
    Impressive win for Oregon. I wonder who will be coaching them next year?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,249
    vCash
    1000
    Great win. Couldn't help but think "what if" the whole time watching this game though. Would have been great to see Oregon/ND



    one more year Chip?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,150
    vCash
    1470
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Great win. Couldn't help but think "what if" the whole time watching this game though. Would have been great to see Oregon/ND



    one more year Chip?
    I've been playing the what if game all bowl season too because there were so many teams close to playing for the title. Won't it be nice when we have a playoff and don't have to do that anymore?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,771
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    I've been playing the what if game all bowl season too because there were so many teams close to playing for the title. Won't it be nice when we have a playoff and don't have to do that anymore?
    You'll still be doing it, just not with the top 4. What if #5 wouldn't have lost that one game?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,150
    vCash
    1470
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    You'll still be doing it, just not with the top 4. What if #5 wouldn't have lost that one game?
    Maybe if it's my team that I root for. But I don't really care as much if it's not. Florida, LSU, South Carolina, Georgia, Oregon, KSU even Stanford were all pretty much one game from being in the NC game. I just keep watching all these game thinking man these guys could have been playing for the title.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •