Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Calvin Pryor, S #25 - 2
    Matt Elam, S #22 - 4

Click For More Stats

vCash
    florida by infinity
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    wish we were playing oregon or oklahoma, but i'll take a BCS bowl either way

GATOR BAIT!!!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Wanna hear a tragically sad story?

I will be on an airplane from 8:30 to 10:15 flying back to Pittsburgh from Florida on Wednesday, January 2nd. I'll try to watch it on my phone as I'm on the buss back from the airport to my house.

Ugh.

Go Gators!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post

I will be on an airplane from 8:30 to 10:15 flying back to Pittsburgh from Florida on Wednesday, January 2nd. I'll try to watch it on my phone as I'm on the buss back from the airport to my house.

Ugh.

Go Gators!
    have whoever you're staying with in pitt DVR the game for you. even better, the airline you're flying might have the game on if they offer in-flight tv.

either way, GO GATORS!!!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash

Ugh.

Go Gators!
    It's not like you are going to be missing a good game. The only thing Louisville has going for them is that Florida's offense has struggled at times.

vCash
    get wifi if it's offered and find a stream

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    I want to say Florida will blow Louisville out, but I don't have enough confidence in their offense to say that. However, I don't think Louisville puts up more than 10 points in a basically best-case scenario. I expect the score to be something like 17-3 or 24-10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    It's not like you are going to be missing a good game. The only thing Louisville has going for them is that Florida's offense has struggled at times.
    Yeah. I wasn't too thrilled we got paired with Louisville, but better them than NIU I guess. I like Teddy Bridgewater and L'ville's defense isn't too shabby. But still, I love this Gator team and am kinda bummed I'm gonna miss the season's culmination. Oh well.

I'm flying on AirTran, I have no idea what they provide or not. Never flown with them before. And watching a game after the fact is never nearly as fun.

vCash
    Yeah. I wasn't too thrilled we got paired with Louisville, but better them than NIU I guess. I like Teddy Bridgewater and L'ville's defense isn't too shabby. But still, I love this Gator team and am kinda bummed I'm gonna miss the season's culmination. Oh well.

I'm flying on AirTran, I have no idea what they provide or not. Never flown with them before. And watching a game after the fact is never nearly as fun.
    All of airtran's planes have wifi. It's my choice in flying. It's 14 bucks for the day. There's a link on airtran's website how to do it. It's pretty fast to for being 40k feet in the air. I watched hulu on the plane last week.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    I want to say Florida will blow Louisville out, but I don't have enough confidence in their offense to say that. However, I don't think Louisville puts up more than 10 points in a basically best-case scenario. I expect the score to be something like 17-3 or 24-10.
    Yeah the people predicting a Florida romp really haven't watched us this year. Our defense is dominant, best in the SEC and in the running with Notre Dame for best nationally IMO, and our special teams are outstanding.

But our offense isn't going to roll anybody, not even a Big East team.

I think Bridgewater will be able to make a few plays to keep it within reach heading into the 3rd quarter, but we'll pull away in the second half like we always do.

27-13, 20-6 something like that.

vCash
    Maybe Florida doesn't get up for this game? That seems to be the only way Louisville wins. I think they have a shot at being competitive if Bridgewater is recovered. Great QB

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    All of airtran's planes have wifi. It's my choice in flying. It's 14 bucks for the day. There's a link on airtran's website how to do it. It's pretty fast to for being 40k feet in the air. I watched hulu on the plane last week.
    Good to know. Thanks!

vCash
    Louisville will put up a good fight but I just don't see Florida losing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Maybe Florida doesn't get up for this game? That seems to be the only way Louisville wins. I think they have a shot at being competitive if Bridgewater is recovered. Great QB
    So is Heisman winner Johnny Manziel and he didn't do much against Florida either.... Texas A&M scores what like 45 points a game and they had like 20 against the Gators.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    Yeah the people predicting a Florida romp really haven't watched us this year. Our defense is dominant, best in the SEC and in the running with Notre Dame for best nationally IMO, and our special teams are outstanding.

But our offense isn't going to roll anybody, not even a Big East team.

I think Bridgewater will be able to make a few plays to keep it within reach heading into the 3rd quarter, but we'll pull away in the second half like we always do.

27-13, 20-6 something like that.
    I think that Florida will put up some points on defense and special teams to push them up into the 28-35 range.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast