Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Isn't that nice. In a prior thread someone wrote he should be given credit for his influence on style and music, as if that matters on the floor.

Coach and Team killer and selfish pig - that's what I'll go to my grave believing about this heavily overrated "style" leader - that and missed FG's.
    ....and Bagwell is here. Just close the thread now lest it be constantly on the first page after he argues every time anyone says something positive about Iverson.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    x2

Over rated volume scorer. I wouldn't have him on any "best of" teams even if I got to the 34th set of 5 guys, because it's called a "team". And he wasn't about "team".
    For the last time you need to look no farther than his nuggets days to know that what your saying is BS just shut up dude.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Isn't that nice. In a prior thread someone wrote he should be given credit for his influence on style and music, as if that matters on the floor.

Coach and Team killer and selfish pig - that's what I'll go to my grave believing about this heavily overrated "style" leader - that and missed FG's.

EDIT ADD: Regarding the following post. Why bother? All the AI suck-ups wouldn't listen to JC himself if he told them AI was a disgusting fresser. I just like to help shape the minds of the innocent to the true nature of Iverson.... a small but interesting hobby. Bring up Dominique Wilkins sometimes if you want more. I like/respect the 76'ers franchise - and really great players such as Mo Cheeks, Moses, and Bobby Jones. As a one on one player Iverson was fabulous - as a teammate he's not fit to touch the bottom of the shoes of any of those guys.
    okay i can take bashing Iverson i can take trolling my thread i can take missing the point in anything others post.
    BUT DO NOT SIT THERE AND LIE (Refering to the bolded)
    If you 'Like' Anything about the Sixers and as Celtics fan your being fake and insulting both teams. Don't forget these teams are Rivals your not suppose to like them. Respect them? okay sure but dont be so casual about it.
    When its all said and done the words when its everyone else its u applys here
    Dont act all high and mighty like your doing the sixers fanbase a favor by bashing Iverson. Your pissed off and bitter that Paul Perice who you believe to be better never got the same level of praise and recognition. Thats all this is about thats all its ever been about and to pretend otherwise is insulting.
    dont act like your defending our history.

Ps. You dont know Iverson Personally you have no right to speak on his 'True Nature' .

2012 allstar

vCash
    He's just stupid, doesn't make him a bad person. Just not too bright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    okay i can take bashing Iverson i can take trolling my thread i can take missing the point in anything others post.
    BUT DO NOT SIT THERE AND LIE (Refering to the bolded)
    If you 'Like' Anything about the Sixers and as Celtics fan your being fake and insulting both teams. Don't forget these teams are Rivals your not suppose to like them. Respect them? okay sure but dont be so casual about it.
    When its all said and done the words when its everyone else its u applys here
    Dont act all high and mighty like your doing the sixers fanbase a favor by bashing Iverson. Your pissed off and bitter that Paul Perice who you believe to be better never got the same level of praise and recognition. Thats all this is about thats all its ever been about and to pretend otherwise is insulting.
    dont act like your defending our history.

Ps. You dont know Iverson Personally you have no right to speak on his 'True Nature' .
    Don't tell me what I think pal. The greatest NBA Series I've ever seen across 47 years as a fan is the 1981 Celts/76'ers series - by far. I've mentioned that a number of times on PSD. I've also mentioned (go search) that that 76'ers team thht won the Championship is the most underrated of the great teams to ever win it. I also saw the Chet Walker/Wilt team which was great - probably Wilt's best year - beat my team - and of course I hated them, but they were great. Great is great.

Of course I hated the '81 76'ers, but not much later the 76'ers fell to ruin and so did the Celts - with very little to stoke it up since the mid 80's.

What good is winning if there isn't a great team involved? The two Championships against the Rockets in the 80's was a major let down compared to facing the Lakers, or that ECF Series against the 76'ers dwarfed the Rockets Series's.

I might have a lot of dislike for some players (invariably volume shooters), but ahead of that I'm a serious student of the game, having both played D1, seen the NBA back to the days of Russell, and recently retired from coaching 15 years worth of AAU and Travel teams ages 10-16. So just because I loathe Iverson doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm also mostly hated on the Celts board due to my constant picking on the phoney image and lies told over there about Rondo.

Try to see if you can put that all together...

BTW, I've never been a big PP fan having to fight a good sized collection of Celts fans on PSD about how he was better then Bird - of all the cockamamie baloney.

Iverson could be the best 1 on 1 under 6' player of all time - too bad the game is 5 x 5, and efficiency counts for a very great deal.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-08-2012 at 05:38 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Don't tell me what I think pal. The greatest NBA Series I've ever seen across 47 years as a fan is the 1981 Celts/76'ers series - by far. I've mentioned that a number of times on PSD. I've also mentioned (go search) that that 76'ers team thht won the Championship is the most underrated of the great teams to ever win it. I also saw the Chet Walker/Wilt team which was great - probably Wilt's best year - beat my team - and of course I hated them, but they were great. Great is great.

Of course I hated the '81 76'ers, but not much later the 76'ers fell to ruin and so did the Celts - with very little to stoke it up since the mid 80's.

What good is winning if there isn't a great team involved? The two Championships against the Rockets in the 80's was a major let down compared to facing the Lakers, or that ECF Series against the 76'ers dwarfed the Rockets Series's.

I might have a lot of dislike for some players (invariably volume shooters), but ahead of that I'm a serious student of the game, having both played D1, seen the NBA back to the days of Russell, and recently retired from coaching 15 years worth of AAU and Travel teams ages 10-16. So just because I loathe Iverson doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm also mostly hated on the Celts board due to my constant picking on the phoney image and lies told over there about Rondo.

Try to see if you can put that all together...

BTW, I've never been a big PP fan having to fight a good sized collection of Celts fans on PSD about how he was better then Bird - of all the cockamamie baloney.

Iverson could be the best 1 on 1 under 6' player of all time - too bad the game is 5 x 5, and efficiency counts for a very great deal.
    Once again you managed to totally miss my point

Oh Btw tell those fans your arugeing with that pierce shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversion as Bird. But dont you pretend you have never argued Perice>Iverson because its the first argument i have ever had with you.

As for the bolded this is where u miss my point once again. i understand that post is a slide at Iverson as a teammate once again calling him all about himself but you seemed to totally Ignore that i said u have no right to judge a players True nature because u don't know them personally.
    Untill a report comes out saying u and Iverson have known each other for years and some crazy **** went down i don't care about how u view Allen Iverson no one does stop trying to FORCE your opinion on others
    Where is you evidence AI is a selfish guy? and dont just bring up FG% because so much more goes into it than that.

2012 allstar

vCash
    I do have too give you credit on 1 thing though bagwell your the one Celtics fan i know who doesn't criminally overrate Rondo

2012 allstar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123