Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovie Smith

vCash

Lovie Smith

It's coming down to the most crucial part of the season, and the defense is starting to get banged up. With that said, in the unfortunate event we miss the playoffs or go one and done in the playoffs, will Lovie Smith get canned if we fail to do so? In fact, will it be time to clean house if the offense can't get it together for these remaining games?

vCash
    Yeah, he's gone if we don't make the playoffs along with the whole coaching staff.

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    Anything short of an appearance in NFC championship is a failure for this team, and lovie needs to go. I don't know about cleaning the house completely but lovie along with tice needs to go. Lovie does not deserve 5/6 million to just make the playoffs or miss the playoffs by one or two wins
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    Anything short of an appearance in NFC championship is a failure for this team, and lovie needs to go. I don't know about cleaning the house completely but lovie along with tice needs to go. Lovie does not deserve 5/6 million to just make the playoffs or miss the playoffs by one or two wins
    Well if Lovie goes than I see Marinelli and co leaving too. Plus I can't imagine Tice sticking around any longer if we continue to suck on offense. Sean Payton is a pipe dream but I'd love for the Bears to sign him if it doesn't work out this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    Well if Lovie goes than I see Marinelli and co leaving too. Plus I can't imagine Tice sticking around any longer if we continue to suck on offense. Sean Payton is a pipe dream but I'd love for the Bears to sign him if it doesn't work out this year.
    I was all for Cowher. But there hasn't been a SB winning HC repeating with another team. I'm not a big Lovie Fan, but he has had success.

With that said, I'm not sure who would be an upgrade. Something will need to be done, but I don't have the anwser.

vCash
    I hope we make the playoffs so Lovie gets one more chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I'll put the blame on him for ruining Urlacher's career. No reason for having your starters in, in a pointless game. Playing for honor, ***** please, grow some balls like Pop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    I hope we make the playoffs so Lovie gets one more chance.
    That won't be enough for Lovie to keep his job. I think we have to at least make it to the NFCCG for Lovie to stay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I'll put the blame on him for ruining Urlacher's career. No reason for having your starters in, in a pointless game. Playing for honor, ***** please, grow some balls like Pop.
    I don't think Urlacher should have played in that game either, but how did Lovie ruin his career?

vCash

Lovie Smith

Tom thibodeau

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    I don't think Urlacher should have played in that game either, but how did Lovie ruin his career?
    Cause Urlacher got his knee messed up in the last game in the last play of that game by Wright. It was a hail mary you don't need your best defensive player there.

vCash
    I really want to close this....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I really want to close this....
    Why? I think it's a legitimate discussion.

vCash
    Id let him go if they don't make the playoffs. Its hard to justify keeping him if the team misses the playoffs 5/6 seasons

vCash
    I'd think Lovie would be gone if this team doesnt make the playoffs. Hell, even if they go 1 and done with a wild card birth, I think he still may be gone.

With a brand new GM, he doesnt have any ties nor does he owe Lovie anything.

Besides, he probably wants to bring his own guy in.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast