Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I'm not saying leave him in the starting line up. Hell I've said before start Tucker but I would rather see Dudley/Brown starting. And how did he have a horrific game when you normally go by the +/- and he only had a -1 to end the game and a +7(if I'm not mistaken) prior to being subbed in at the very end of the 4th.
    lol... he shot 3-13 and scored 6 points. There are a lot of ways to have a bad game. I point out Beasley's +,- over the course of the year to show how he is dragging down every lineup he plays in, his awful play does not only effect his own stats but he drags the team down... as evidenced by his typical +,- numbers.

But if you want to claim Beasley shooting under 25% and scoring 6 points played well tonight then I am not even going to try to argue that. If thats an acceptable effort in your mind then... whatever.

vCash
    Outright worst streak in the NBA now (L4).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    lol... he shot 3-13 and scored 6 points. There are a lot of ways to have a bad game. I point out Beasley's +,- over the course of the year to show how he is dragging down every lineup he plays in, his awful play does not only effect his own stats but he drags the team down... as evidenced by his typical +,- numbers.

But if you want to claim Beasley shooting under 25% and scoring 6 points played well tonight then I am not even going to try to argue that. If thats an acceptable effort in your mind then... whatever.
    It's not. That's bad. But to put all the blame on Beasley for having this kind of results is absurb. Does he contribute to it? Yes but it's not all him. The FO knew what kind of player he was. We all knew what kind of player he was. But the FO also knows the player he can be just like the rest of us do. Unfortunately it's not working out for him here with us. The point is that this is a little project that Blanks wanted to do here with Beasley and it's and investment. Perhaps you're right and he never amounts to nothing. But perhaps the team tanks and so does Beasley and next year we come in with a rookie like Shabazz and/or a free agent acquisition along with a motivated Beasley after the embarrassing season he's having this year.

vCash
    keep those losses coming baby

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234