Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I think it's time to bring Beasley off the bench. Start Tucker and let's see if Beasley can be our scorer off the bench.
    IMO Beasley needs to play with Tucker so Tucker can make up for the lack of energy and defense that Beasley doesn't give you. Brown needs to play with Dudley they have been doing it well since last year.

vCash
    Dragic certainly is no Nash at the lin.e

vCash
    Give it to Beasley hahahahaha .

vCash
    Uh oh. Beasley is in......and he's laughing....we lost
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash

vCash
    they got Zach Randolph! They scared now!!
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Oh well. This is the downside of constructing a team that has to "score by committee". It will only take you so far. Gonna see a lot of this until we get a go to scorer.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    IMO Beasley needs to play with Tucker so Tucker can make up for the lack of energy and defense that Beasley doesn't give you. Brown needs to play with Dudley they have been doing it well since last year.

Siiiiiigh... even reading your own quote... how can anyone support that clown anymore? Beasley's role needs to be minimized. He should come off the bench and let him get extended PT if he gets really hot. Like Eddie House used to be used. You cant have a guy who is that big a liability on both ends getting more than 15 minutes a game if you want to actually compete night to night.

vCash
    OMG GENTRY! Take out BEASLEY!

vCash
    LOL dat inbound pass doe!!
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    Siiiiiigh... even reading your own quote... how can anyone support that clown anymore? Beasley's role needs to be minimized. He should come off the bench and let him get extended PT if he gets really hot. Like Eddie House used to be used. You cant have a guy who is that big a liability on both ends getting more than 15 minutes a game if you want to actually compete night to night.
    Cause he is a Sun. I'm a Suns fan first and each and every one of the players that wear the purple and orange(except Zeller I just don't like him). Plus what does this have to do with my opinion. Last time I checked America was a free country and I could cheer for whomever I want. But I'm sure you're going to find a way to pin this loss on him too even though he didn't play at all when we were losing the lead in the 4th. I bet it's also his fault that O'neal missed the GW shot and that Z-Bo destroyed us.

vCash
    Beasley needs to get some counseling from Z-BO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Cause he is a Sun. I'm a Suns fan first and each and every one of the players that wear the purple and orange(except Zeller I just don't like him). Plus what does this have to do with my opinion. Last time I checked America was a free country and I could cheer for whomever I want. But I'm sure you're going to find a way to pin this loss on him too even though he didn't play at all when we were losing the lead in the 4th. I bet it's also his fault that O'neal missed the GW shot and that Z-Bo destroyed us.

We lost this game because we cant rebound and cant defend in the post... but it doesnt change that Beasley is an awful awful player and registered another horrific game.

And I agree, you're free to do whatever you want, but I just dont understand the logic of leaving him in the starting line-up (hell, he shouldnt even be in the rotation) unless the goal is to tank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    We lost this game because we cant rebound and cant defend in the post... but it doesnt change that Beasley is an awful awful player and registered another horrific game.

And I agree, you're free to do whatever you want, but I just dont understand the logic of leaving him in the starting line-up (hell, he shouldnt even be in the rotation) unless the goal is to tank.
    I'm not saying leave him in the starting line up. Hell I've said before start Tucker but I would rather see Dudley/Brown starting. And how did he have a horrific game when you normally go by the +/- and he only had a -1 to end the game and a +7(if I'm not mistaken) prior to being subbed in at the very end of the 4th.

vCash
    Z-Bo does it to us again. I remember back in his Portland days when he used to school Amar'e & Marion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast