Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: The player to watch is:

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greg Monroe

    0 0%
  • Andre Drummond

    6 100.00%
  • Stephen Curry

    0 0%
  • Harrison Barnes

    0 0%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 205
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,198
    vCash
    1500
    Drummond is out playing all of G St's front court. Love it

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,017
    vCash
    1500
    Drummond with 7 points 8 rebounds 2 blocks in under 15 minutes.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,543
    vCash
    1500
    You can already tell that Drum is going to be an All Star in 2 to 3 years. He's a freaking beast on the boards and has great athleticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,606
    vCash
    1500
    hey- are tickets ridiculously expensive to piston games.... the arena is more than half empty. Thought the pistons and their history would yield a bigger fanbase
    A role model if I ever knew one

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    halftime and knight has 1 assist

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,235
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Hack-a-Drummond? lol
    Hey, I coined the official term, it's "bang the Drum"

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,606
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    halftime and knight has 1 assist
    LOl hard to pick up assists when the only scoring is being done on the free throw line and on putbacks
    A role model if I ever knew one

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    hey- are tickets ridiculously expensive to piston games.... the arena is more than half empty. Thought the pistons and their history would yield a bigger fanbase
    its cause we don't give away free burritos to everyone.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    hey- are tickets ridiculously expensive to piston games.... the arena is more than half empty. Thought the pistons and their history would yield a bigger fanbase
    When you lose seats aren't going to be filled.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOl hard to pick up assists when the only scoring is being done on the free throw line and on putbacks
    if stuckey can get 4 there should be no reason for a dude who replaced him at point not to

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,606
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    When you lose seats aren't going to be filled.
    LOl im a warriors fan... oracle is always packed and weve been losing for 20 yrs. So most piston fans are front runners?- I thought it might have something to do with the economy..... but thats kind of pathetic to stop going to games jus cuz the team is losing
    A role model if I ever knew one

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,606
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    its cause we don't give away free burritos to everyone.
    haha
    A role model if I ever knew one

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOl im a warriors fan... oracle is always packed and weve been losing for 20 yrs. So most piston fans are front runners?- I thought it might have something to do with the economy..... but thats kind of pathetic to stop going to games jus cuz the team is losing
    I wouldn't want to go to the games if my team I root for was losing.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,793
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    hey- are tickets ridiculously expensive to piston games.... the arena is more than half empty. Thought the pistons and their history would yield a bigger fanbase
    We're not a winning team right now, when there are people who are bummed that hockey season isn't on and won't even watch the Pistons, you know the seats are gonna be empty and the turnout isn't gonna be great. Hopefully our young guys develop to great NBA players then the Palace would be filled to the brim again.

    Detroit Lions (10-4)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

    -----
    Detroit Pistons (5-19)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,793
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I wouldn't want to go to the games if my team I root for was losing.
    Not even if you could get tickets for extremely cheap like I did to the PHX game? Lol.

    Detroit Lions (10-4)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

    -----
    Detroit Pistons (5-19)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •