Date: Wednesday, December 5th, 2012
    Time: 7:30 EST
    TV: FS Detroit

Probable Starters:
    Pistons:

Probable Starters:
    Warriors:

Code:
    Team Stat Leaders Points - Detroit: Greg Monroe 16.5 - Golden State: Stephen Curry 8.9 Rebounds - Detroit: Greg Monroe 9.4 - Golden State: David Lee 10.7 Assists - Detroit: Brandon Knight 5.8 - Golden State: Stephen Curry 6.4

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    Should be a good game as long as Max doesn't get owned by David Lee.

vCash
    You made a great poll to put the option Gram in...and of course he's not put in.

vCash
    It's at home so we have a chance. Could be first to 120 wins

vCash
    I dont know why but I always enjoy watching Golden State whenever they are on.I wish we could get Klay Thompson from GS without giving up too much hes going to be a stud SG he has one of the better looking shots in the league right now.Detroit should have a good shot in this one if Maxiell can hold Lee in check.

vCash
    we had a jeremy pargo lead team almost beat us in the 2nd half. Cavs had so many wide open 3s but just couldnt make it cause they suck. imagine what klay and curry will do to us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    You made a great poll to put the option Gram in...and of course he's not put in.
    Yeah, I guess. But I thought you were a "Playa" not a "player".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Yeah, I guess. But I thought you were a "Playa" not a "player".
    I guess.

vCash
    I think we have a good shot at our 7th win! I think our rookie combo of Singler/Dre can minimize the K Thompson/D Lee issue a bit. We have to see how the Knight vs Curry battle plays out, I guess the backcourt as a whole. Maxiell can hold his own against C Landry, Prince will do fine against H Barnes. I like the looks of this. I am interested to see F Ezeli against Dre(as another measuring stick). Go Pistons!

vCash
    I hope everybody can see exactly what I & a lot of others be talking bout. Every game thread u bring a negative vibe in here, we haven't even loss @ home this yr. But the only thing u can say is we are basically gonna lose because cavs almost beat us with 2 of their starters missing wtf??? This is the NBA any team can be beat on any giving night, hell even the spurs Almost beat the heat & all their starters didn't play
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24581731
    we had a jeremy pargo lead team almost beat us in the 2nd half. Cavs had so many wide open 3s but just couldnt make it cause they suck. imagine what klay and curry will do to us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    I hope everybody can see exactly what I & a lot of others be talking bout. Every game thread u bring a negative vibe in here, we haven't even loss @ home this yr. But the only thing u can say is we are basically gonna lose because cavs almost beat us with 2 of their starters missing wtf??? This is the NBA any team can be beat on any giving night, even the spurs Almost beat the heat & all their starters didn't play
    Dude wtf do you keep lying? Of course we lost at home this year. We lost to houstan, okc and the magic. Stop lying to make your crap look better

vCash
    The moral of the story is stop bn so negative...
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24590954
    I hope everybody can see exactly what I & a lot of others be talking bout. Every game thread u bring a negative vibe in here, we haven't even loss @ home this yr. But the only thing u can say is we are basically gonna lose because cavs almost beat us with 2 of their starters missing wtf??? This is the NBA any team can be beat on any giving night, even the spurs Almost beat the heat & all their starters didn't play
    Dude wtf do you keep lying? Of course we lost at home this year. We lost to houstan, okc and the magic. Stop lying to make your crap look better

vCash
    Kinda bummed I won't be going to this game...dying to see Harrison Barnes play in person.

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    The beatdown has already begun.

vCash

Im gonna laugh so hard when we get blown out

And I never said that ... i said if we allowed the cavs open threes imagine what golden state is gonna do to us w/ curry and klay

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast