Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

If your not going to play Kravtsov....

then lets get the kid to the D-league so he can play. I still don't know why we have CV and Daye on the roster let alone why CV is playing so much lately but why are Kravtsov and Jerebko not playing at all? Jerebko needs to start playing again instead of Charlie and Kravtsov needs to go to the D-league so he can play and be ready when there's a spot on the team.

vCash
    We are going to trade Jerebko by the deadline. Now that we have Singler(1 1/2" shorter), I feel Jerebko is an after thought, package him with Stuckey and/or Maxiell for a player/pick.

vCash
    Do we have anyone playing in the D League at all? Middleton maybe? Our roster is annoying, there are too many unknown young guys that need development.

vCash
    Pistons aren't really notorious for taking advantage of the D-League system which to me is annoying since we do draft guys who have talent but don't have the chance to play night in and night out. Last we sent someone to it was Amir Johnson I believe...
    $9.99

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Pistons aren't really notorious for taking advantage of the D-League system which to me is annoying since we do draft guys who have talent but don't have the chance to play night in and night out. Last we sent someone to it was Amir Johnson I believe...
    Macklin was the last one we sent there,Speaking of Macklin did anyone ever sign him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Macklin was the last one we sent there,Speaking of Macklin did anyone ever sign him.
    Ahh yeah that's right...I think Macklin went overseas.
    $9.99

vCash
    I agree why sign people & never play them??? But give bums like cv & daye chances when its already been 3yrs they had their chances already. English or middleton can play & if jj is benches then stuckey & maggette should be too.

vCash
    Speaking of Macklin though, I'd like to see him back with us next season if Maxiell goes, Vernon could definitely could provide that same energy off the bench, but at 6'10''.
    $9.99

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Speaking of Macklin though, I'd like to see him back with us next season if Maxiell goes, Vernon could definitely could provide that same energy off the bench, but at 6'10''.
    Once Max is gone, Macklin could be a good backup to Drummond. Even though he's already 45 years old.

vCash
    I thought Macklin looked terrible like a big slug.I would rather go after someone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    I thought Macklin looked terrible like a big slug.I would rather go after someone else.
    I thought he looked good, had a nice little hook and was strong on the offensive glass.

vCash
    I only hope that this is the last year we have to stomach the play of Charlie and Daye.

I do agree though after the trade deadline I expect to see more of the young guys and less of the remaining vets.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Hopefully we could package CV with Maxiell seeing as both have some sort of trade value now with their play...a stretch 4 with a low-post energy big man? I dunno who'd turn down that...
    $9.99