Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    The want the rains.

Wtf.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Vito Stellino ‏@vitostellino

Dude had 2 concussions in 1 game and hasnt been the same since. i dont think he will play an nfl game again. shame that he had the double concussion game or we would have a top lb corps.
    How does a person get a double concussion? I thought once you're concussed you're concussed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    How does a person get a double concussion? I thought once you're concussed you're concussed
    http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2012/7/...ssion-symptoms

Session revealed today in a session with the media that he actually suffered two concussions against the Browns.

"I kind of knew it was pretty serious, but I just figured, I wanted to win," Session told the media. "It was a big game. We wanted to win the game. I wanted to contribute. I just didn't want to leave the game. I ended up getting another one. I couldn't stand anymore, the trauma, so I went on out of the game."
    seems to me he didnt tell the team of the first one in the game.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Honestly I think that's a misunderstanding of concussions by Session. Because you can't really track where on the brain a concussion occurs you have no idea the location of the impact. He probably had a light concussion (pretty common in football) that got hit again and got severe.

Even the slightest of concussions takes a couple of days to heal completely.

vCash
    So who signed this beast?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789