Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If you read the past three pages of this thread, Clint Session would be the last person you'd think it's about. Haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    you dont need a FB. i actually compared the results of yards per attempt for games we had greg jones and not. there was a difference of half a yard which isnt crap. hes a good FB but FBs arent worth 3 million anymore. id say hes worth 1.5 million. if he likes the area he will take it. otherwise he can leave. its not like we cant go find a replacement who can do the same things for cheaper. we dont use greg jones in pass protection. we rarely use greg jones and when we do its 9 times out of 10 a run play.
    I would kill for you to be a GM and let Jones go. The guy would be on the waiver wire for about 5 seconds before calls started pouring in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    I forgot you are the jacksonville Packers. Why are you parading an accomplishment you couldn't touch. The Bears o-line has gotten better since week 2.
    because i know the jags pass rush is horrible, garbage, trash, etc.... im sure you know this 2 and picking a team that is tied for last in sacks surely isnt going to show how much ur oline is "improved" since then.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I would kill for you to be a GM and let Jones go. The guy would be on the waiver wire for about 5 seconds before calls started pouring in.
    lol im waiting for that phone call from the jags saying they want me as gm. he wouldnt be on the waiver wire. he would be a Normal fa and i would let him leave and get a comp pick. i can easily find a Much better cost effective option than greg jones.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    because i know the jags pass rush is horrible, garbage, trash, etc.... im sure you know this 2 and picking a team that is tied for last in sacks surely isnt going to show how much ur oline is "improved" since then.
    Ok Seattle 1 sack (cutler getting tripped by his guard, not a real sack due to o-line failures in blocking)
    Houston- 0 sacks (that is right, the great JJ Watt did nothing)
    Vikings - 1 sack ( Jared Allen 0)

So yes there have been more than 1 game where the o-line played well. Two games where they haven't GB and SF. And quite a few where they have played OK. I don't sugar coat it, but I also don't claim the Bears o-line to be anything but average at best.

vCash
    I was just about to bring up Kuhn, because I know this dude is going to respond with something stupid about FB's. They are a rare commodity in todays game.
    ANd he's on a 3 year 7.5 Mil deal. I bet you can't find a Packer fan that's upset over it either.

vCash
    lol im waiting for that phone call from the jags saying they want me as gm;). he wouldnt be on the waiver wire. he would be a Normal fa and i would let him leave and get a comp pick. i can easily find a Much better cost effective option than greg jones.
    And I'm the know it all.

vCash
    lol im waiting for that phone call from the jags saying they want me as gm. he wouldnt be on the waiver wire. he would be a Normal fa and i would let him leave and get a comp pick. i can easily find a Much better cost effective option than greg jones.
    As bad as Smith is I am sure you would do much worse. Hell you would have cut Henne, then resigned him once Gabbert got hurt, saw 15 plays and paid him to a Franchise QB contract the next day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    ANd he's on a 3 year 7.5 Mil deal. I bet you can't find a Packer fan that's upset over it either.
    You can't because they understand what he does in short yardage situations. How often do the Packers fail to convert on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1? The Jaguars don't fail often either, they just have a problem advancing the 9 yards to be put in that situation.

vCash
    As bad as Smith is I am sure you would do much worse. Hell you would have cut Henne, then resigned him once Gabbert got hurt, saw 15 plays and paid him to a Franchise QB contract the next day.
    actually i would have done better.

i mean just look at his drafts and FA Signings.

i wouldnt have cut henne. i would have kept him for his 2 year deal and make the judgement on him when his deal is up. hes atleast a solid Veteren Backup at worse. hes got upside to be a good QB in this league(not like top 10 good but top 15 good).

you give me the rains to the team this jags team will be better and very close to playoffs in 4 years if not in the playoffs.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

i wouldnt have cut henne. i would have kept him for his 2 year deal and make the judgement on him when his deal is up. hes atleast a solid Veteren Backup at worse. hes got upside to be a good QB in this league(not like top 10 good but top 15 good).

you give me the rains to the team this jags team will be better and very close to playoffs in 4 years if not in the playoffs.
    Lol

vCash

Something tells me if they gave you the "rains" (lol) fans would be begging for the team to move so they wouldn't have to be shamed by the media coverage.

It's not madden there is real money involved and something tells me someone not realizing the importance of the FB position should not be in control of a teams salary cap.

vCash
    You can't because they understand what he does in short yardage situations. How often do the Packers fail to convert on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1? The Jaguars don't fail often either, they just have a problem advancing the 9 yards to be put in that situation.
    when our offense is Clicking like it was against the texans and to a degree the titans, we can Beat any team in the league provided our defense gets a few stops.

we never get in short yardage situations and i dont see the point of spending 3 million for a guy who spends more time off the field than on it. the jags are better off spending a portion of that 3 million to get a defensive player who can make the team better there.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    when our offense is Clicking like it was against the texans and to a degree the titans, we can Beat any team in the league provided our defense gets a few stops.

we never get in short yardage situations and i dont see the point of spending 3 million for a guy who spends more time off the field than on it. the jags are better off spending a portion of that 3 million to get a defensive player who can make the team better there.
    You can't beat the Texans and apparently the Bills. That is just recently though

vCash
    "we never get in short yardage situations"

Lol what. I've never seen such a reach to try and prove a point.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast