Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    "we never get in short yardage situations"

Lol what. I've never seen such a reach to try and prove a point.
    This guy should a be a coach. Best philosophy ever.
    "Never get in short yardage situations"

vCash
    Does he play for the Jags? If so, yes.

While we're here. When Henne had to play that first time for Gabbert and he played pretty poorly. THE ENTIRE JAGS FORUM was going insane about how he was the worst backup, the worst QB, cut him now, our PS QB is better etc etc etc.

Now they all believe in him. It's so odd. Seems like that front office has got it made. Fanbase will believe in whoever they put out there no matter what.
    Wrong, I don't believe in Gabbert nor do I believe in Henne. I am however willing to give Henne a chance to see what he can do.

Best case scenario is he does well and we can develop Gabbert under him.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    In his defense the Jags really haven't had many short yardage situations this year. But we did have quite a few last year.

FYI, I'm all for keeping Jones. He's a top 10 FB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Wrong, I don't believe in Gabbert nor do I believe in Henne. I am however willing to give Henne a chance to see what he can do.

Best case scenario is he does well and we can develop Gabbert under him.
    I don't mean everyone and yes you're very level headed and I like talking football with you.

vCash
    I don't mean everyone and yes you're very level headed and I like talking football with you.
    I know you don't mean everyone. But the level headed ones get outspoken by the vocal flip flops.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the off season. It's really the only thing that I'm looking forward too.

vCash
    Something tells me if they gave you the "rains" (lol) fans would be begging for the team to move so they wouldn't have to be shamed by the media coverage.

It's not madden there is real money involved and something tells me someone not realizing the importance of the FB position should not be in control of a teams salary cap.
    do the texans use a FB? no they use a TE/Hback there and they seem pretty good running the ball there

i know this aint madden but the teams offense minus some offensive line work and depth at RB, TE is good enough to compete. this defense without daryl smith is pretty awful.

we need to get better pressure on the qb and we need better CBs. im being conservative with saying 4 years but this time could easily be with 5 wins right now had we had some luck go our way. we would have beat the vikings before OT had our defense hold the vikings out of FG range for 30 seconds. the texans game we should have been able to atleast hold a 14 point lead for a quarter. we also should have won the game vs the raiders which we lost cuz the defense couldnt hold a 10 points lead for 7 minutes. our defense clearly has to be upgraded.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    How did we turn this into a Gabbert/Greg Jones/Chad Henne thread?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    do the texans use a FB? no they use a TE/Hback there and they seem pretty good running the ball there

i know this aint madden but the teams offense minus some offensive line work and depth at RB, TE is good enough to compete. this defense without daryl smith is pretty awful.

we need to get better pressure on the qb and we need better CBs. im being conservative with saying 4 years but this time could easily be with 5 wins right now had we had some luck go our way. we would have beat the vikings before OT had our defense hold the vikings out of FG range for 30 seconds. the texans game we should have been able to atleast hold a 14 point lead for a quarter. we also should have won the game vs the raiders which we lost cuz the defense couldnt hold a 10 points lead for 7 minutes. our defense clearly has to be upgraded.
    Not really they use a zone blocking scheme and utilize a TE from time to time to lead block.

vCash
    Because no one knew who the fug Clint Session was.

vCash
    Texans have Tyler Clutts. Blasphemy.

vCash
    We made it fun.

vCash
    even if we did all id have to do is go trade for ......wait for it.................TEBOW and use him in the spread for short yardage. tebow Jump pass or Tebow run ur *** over. ur choice

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    even if we did all id have to do is go trade for ......wait for it.................TEBOW and use him in the spread for short yardage. tebow Jump pass or Tebow run ur *** over. ur choice
    Worked so well this year in NYJ.

vCash
    Not really they use a zone blocking scheme and utilize a TE from time to time to lead block.
    why cant we change to a zone blocking scheme and use a TE to play FB? im sure i could find a player who could go do that.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Worked so well this year in NYJ.
    thats because he doesnt have his Supporters over there. here he has a reason to will it

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast