Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    har4d to take him serious when his thing says "Troll So hard:". if there ever was a reason to ban someone theres a good one
    Troll so hard is in reference to an old member here who has since been banned.

And it is hard to take anyone serious who thinks Clint Sessions is worth a thread in a main forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'm not arguing with anyone.

I'm saying Henne is average at best. Not franchise. Saying taking Luck over Henne...probably. Is ridiculous.

Everyone on this forum would agree.

I don't know everything about everything. I just have common sense. I tend to find the people that have the biggest issues with me are the ones who I don't think really understand football that much. The ones that truly do get along with me damn near perfectly. I don't think that's coincidence.

I'm sorry if I bother you. I'm just being completely honest. I think when it comes to the Jaguars I've been pretty damn accurate and more accurate than basically every Jags fan when it comes to recent history. Guess that makes me a know it all :shrug:
    That's how I feel too. The only thing I was wrong about with the Jaguars was I thought their D-line would be decent this year. Dead wrong there. I'm not always negative with them, but they have very few positives to talk about. And the major positive hasn't been see running the ball in quite some time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    No one besides Alpha and HD (who I swear is Alpha sometimes) say that Gabbert was going to be one of the elite guys one day. Sure, we are behind Gabbert. What fun is it to trash whatever he does and have no hope? He's a young guy and we took him 10th overall, we can't afford for him to bust (which it sure as hell is looking like). I am generally not a guy who is wanting to be all doom and gloom. Sure, I will get frustrated, but rarely am I going to be like most people I read in here asking for peoples heads and stuff.
    I know you haven't seen me post in the GB forum but I'm the total anti cliff jumper. Nothing frustrates me. Nothing makes me panic or freak. It's just football.

I enjoy this sport as much as anyone I know and when I see someone who I think is garbage on my team or anyone's team...someone who just can't play. I don't have any issues admitting it. Probably more so with my team. I try to keep all fans in the middle and as close to reality as possible. It's the way to be. It's the way I always am. And it doesn't "affect" my level of fun from the NFL at all. Nor does it make me feel doom and gloom or anything. It's just reality. Some kids can play some can't. To assume they all can for "fun" or whatever word we want to use seems foolish to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'm not arguing with anyone.

I'm saying Henne is average at best. Not franchise. Saying taking Luck over Henne...probably. Is ridiculous.

Everyone on this forum would agree.

I don't know everything about everything. I just have common sense. I tend to find the people that have the biggest issues with me are the ones who I don't think really understand football that much. The ones that truly do get along with me damn near perfectly. I don't think that's coincidence.

I'm sorry if I bother you. I'm just being completely honest. I think when it comes to the Jaguars I've been pretty damn accurate and more accurate than basically every Jags fan when it comes to recent history. Guess that makes me a know it all
    except Henne is above average/good quality qb who you can win games with especially given how well our starting wideouts have played since adding him. i understand football but 90% of your post are trying to start an argument with someone over something stupid.

Mods feel free to Lock this thread seeing how the Original topic has been dropped.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    except Henne is above average/good quality qb who you can win games with especially given how well our starting wideouts have played since adding him. i understand football but 90% of your post are trying to start an argument with someone over something stupid.

Mods feel free to Lock this thread seeing how the Original topic has been dropped.
    Because 99% of people on here have no idea who the **** session is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    That's how I feel too. The only thing I was wrong about with the Jaguars was I thought their D-line would be decent this year. Dead wrong there. I'm not always negative with them, but they have very few positives to talk about. And the major positive hasn't been see running the ball in quite some time.
    It's one of those things I bang the table over all the time.

Too many fans are fans who look inside in. They can't see their players and compare them to others and really gauge what they are. They say oh this QB replaced this QB and he's doing better and that QB was a high draft pick so this QB is franchise.

They don't look out the window to the world of 31 other teams who 3/4 at least have a better QB. Some have TWO better QB's.

Then you have the ones that get so upset because we're outsiders looking in and we just don't know because we don't see every week. Fact is, our outside perspective even in more, if not far more, limited viewing is still superior because it lacks bias and generally is purely objective...with regards to non rivals like the Jags or what have you.

vCash
    Troll so hard is in reference to an old member here who has since been banned.

And it is hard to take anyone serious who thinks Clint Sessions is worth a thread in a main forum.
    its hard to take anyone serious that doesnt think a HIGH PROFILE FA Signing from 2 years ago isnt worth a Main Forum.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

He has not showed once in his career he is a good quality qb. This is what I don't understand. He has looked good, makes me hopeful too, but you overrate players way to much man.

vCash
    Because 99% of people on here have no idea who the **** session is.
    because no one Pays attention to anyones team but their own.

anyways its still worth a Main forum because it just goes to show you with concussions that they can end ur career early.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    its hard to take anyone serious that doesnt think a HIGH PROFILE FA Signing from 2 years ago isnt worth a Main Forum.
    High profile? In what world? The guy was an overpaid free agent just like the countless other Colt LB's over the years. They have a trash front 4 against the run, someone has to clean up the mess. Numbers don't mean you are good. He had poor sideline to sideline pursuit and wasn't versatile against TE's in coverage.

Once again a case of Jacksonville thinking they got a steal, when in fact they where tricked into giving a big contract to a worthless player. Cough Laurent Robinson Cough

vCash
    because no one Pays attention to anyones team but their own.

anyways its still worth a Main forum because it just goes to show you with concussions that they can end ur career early.
    Nice generalization. I have a pretty firm grasp on most players for most teams. Hell I had Alfred Morris on every fantasy team week 2 of the preseason when he was 99.9% available. It is just an example, but I do pay attention and know what is going on.

vCash
    He has not showed once in his career he is a good quality qb. This is what I don't understand. He has looked good, makes me hopeful too, but you overrate players way to much man.
    last year prior to getting hurt he was playing pretty good as well. seems like the light has Clicked on for him.

i overate players. sure i might be a lil overating henne but its no worse than you over rating a FB whom u want to resign for 3 million bucks a SEASON.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

And a few weeks ago you had a completely difference perspective. But now he's the guy starting so you believe.

i dont see any upside there. Hennes biggest knock was missing some undernearth throws, Durability, and deep balls caught by outstanding wr crops. hell i wont be suprised to see him like Sanchez or Lienart
    i wouldnt mind drafting a QB for the sole purpose of backup QB and get rid of henne
    if they offered to take Chad henne for tebow id do it. Hennes Just TURRIBLE.
    Chad Henne is a ****** QB. Blaine Gabbert is not.
    Nothing I've said is untrue. As much as you want to make it out that I'm picking on you.

vCash
    High profile? In what world? The guy was an overpaid free agent just like the countless other Colt LB's over the years. They have a trash front 4 against the run, someone has to clean up the mess. Numbers don't mean you are good. He had poor sideline to sideline pursuit and wasn't versatile against TE's in coverage.

Once again a case of Jacksonville thinking they got a steal, when in fact they where tricked into giving a big contract to a worthless player. Cough Laurent Robinson Cough
    Still better than not spending picks or Money on your oline cough cough.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Thank you.............

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast