Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, I don't think that you give a "significant offer" to a guy that only played in 87 games and batted .228 but with that said, Wow, what wheels...and only $485,000...and only 24 years old...I could see him batting 9th for us...

vCash
    well I guess I used a bad example because Arizona is talking with Philly about Lee for Upton

vCash
    That makes sense for both teams, especially the D Backs...so sick of the phantom Upton trade talk though, trade the dude and lets move on already...sheesh!

vCash
    haha I think I beat you to the punch there a few weeks ago when I got really drunk and told someone to stop sucking Upton's dick

vCash
    Lee for Upton wasn't true at all. Both GMs said it was false. Someone jumping the gun trying to make a story.

I think Gordon could be have without adding Castellanos. They only say they want a significant return so they might actually get offered something decent. He was a top prospect and he is only 24 so I could see them wanting a bit. Yet, they're looking for a SS or 3B to pair with Hanley, sounds to me like they've given up on Gordon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    haha I think I beat you to the punch there a few weeks ago when I got really drunk and told someone to stop sucking Upton's dick
    Ya you did lol It was badly needed though, I'm tired of the Upton talks. Trade him, don't trade him, couldn't care less anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    Ya you did lol It was badly needed though, I'm tired of the Upton talks. Trade him, don't trade him, couldn't care less anymore.
    No doubt...**** Upton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    Lee for Upton wasn't true at all. Both GMs said it was false. Someone jumping the gun trying to make a story.

I think Gordon could be have without adding Castellanos. They only say they want a significant return so they might actually get offered something decent. He was a top prospect and he is only 24 so I could see them wanting a bit. Yet, they're looking for a SS or 3B to pair with Hanley, sounds to me like they've given up on Gordon.
    Start the conversation with Peralta and see what else it takes...I mean so many other Tigers fans think that he is a SS...I for one don't but he could play 3B and move Ramirez to SS. I am guessing that they would want a pitcher in the deal as well and Oliver is available, not that that garners us much either....

vCash
    what about Troy Tulowitski? Injuries are obviously a huge concern, but when healthy, hes legitimate superstar. Colorado is in a rebuilding mode like crazy. Id take a shot and see if hes available. He would cost alot but a player with his talent would be worth it to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drewstantontime View Post
    what about Troy Tulowitski? Injuries are obviously a huge concern, but when healthy, hes legitimate superstar. Colorado is in a rebuilding mode like crazy. Id take a shot and see if hes available. He would cost alot but a player with his talent would be worth it to me.
    I'd crap my pants!
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Red Sox are laying the foundation to trade Ellsbury. That would work for me.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    I'd crap my pants!
    Make that two of us that would deuce ourselves...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Not even going to respond to this one...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Just don't go into the Red Sox forum, that never goes well for you

vCash
    No Dexter Fowler; giving Porcello is too much. Stephen Drew would be a major downgrade from Peralta and that says a lot considering Peralta isn't anything special. I can see us throwing $12M/year for 5 years at Anibal Sanchez. He would be stupid not to take that because we are overpaying. He is worth no more than $10M/season but with a weak pitching market, he'll get more money. I say we trade the farm for King Felix. I'm tired of hearing he is untouchable; I strongly believe that everything has a price.

Porcello, Smyly, Castellanos, Boesch, and Oliver would be a starting point and possibly enough to get it done. We are giving Seattle #3/#4 starters in Porcello and Smyly. Castellanos has all the potential in the world. And Boesch and Oliver are projects that could pan out, could not. I hate giving up Castellanos because of his immense potential to be a stud but having a rotation of Verlander, King Felix, Scherzer, Fister, and whoever we sign or bring up would be huge. Wishful thinking? Perhaps..

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast