Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    "Time to trade Ellsbury/Iglesis/Bentz/Ranaudo for King Felix"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not even 1/2 of what it would take. And it's "Brentz" and "Iglesias".

What a maroon - Bugs Bunny

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonLester View Post
    Time to trade Ellsbury/Iglesis/Bentz/Ranaudo for King Felix
    LOL If thats all it took we would have had felix last season. think more along the lines of XB, Bradley, allen webster, allen wilson, britton, aceves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty17 View Post
    LOL If thats all it took we would have had felix last season. think more along the lines of XB, Bradley, allen webster, allen wilson, britton, aceves.
    No thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    No thanks
    Agreed, Felix is unreal but I can't help but think he's going to wear down earlier than most SP due to the early start he had to his career. I can't imagine he has enough elite years left where he can outproduce all of those prospects.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty17 View Post
    His trade proposal was sarcastic....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    His trade proposal was sarcastic....
    Sadly no it wasn't.

vCash

vCash
    wearing #18

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    I have to say this guy is funny and says the right things. I may not have liked the signing but i do now. And Jeez Ben sounds like Theo! WOW. Any idea who that guy that mumbles? I know I asked before

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    I have to say this guy is funny and says the right things. I may not have liked the signing but i do now. And Jeez Ben sounds like Theo! WOW. Any idea who that guy that mumbles? I know I asked before
    Good. I'm telling everyone here with a bad feeling about SV that if he's healthy in year 1, he'll become a fan favorite, probably past what Ross was last year.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    One year a guy is a 5 year player, the next hes 2.5 and considered trash when he still deserved $14M last year in a down season according to fangraphs. Victorino is a flat out better player than Cody Ross. It's pretty simple. If Ross/Nixon could become fan favorites, theres no reason Victorino cant. And the contract is completely fine. Look at his fangraphs values, hes been at least a $13M earner in the last 6 years. I don't get why this contract worries anybody. It'll work out well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    One year a guy is a 5 year player, the next hes 2.5 and considered trash when he still deserved $14M last year in a down season according to fangraphs. Victorino is a flat out better player than Cody Ross. It's pretty simple. If Ross/Nixon could become fan favorites, theres no reason Victorino cant. And the contract is completely fine. Look at his fangraphs values, hes been at least a $13M earner in the last 6 years. I don't get why this contract worries anybody. It'll work out well.
    Sing it!

Just crabby Red Sox fans that have watched him less then 10 minutes their whole lives pining away for Hamilton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Sing it!

Just crabby Red Sox fans that have watched him less then 10 minutes their whole lives pining away for Hamilton.
    "Lets pay twice as much for twice as long for a 1 game WAR increase to Hamilton"... Then I'd probably start worrying about BC's crack addiction more so than Hamilton's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    thank you
    i said it all last year ross is a nice enough player but he is nothing special and wont be worth half of what he gets. I cant for the life of me understand why people want him back.

vCash
    Anyone else think they should have offered the 1yr 13mil qualifying offer to Ross? Id rather have Ross accept that for 1 year instead of Victorino for 3 years. Or if Ross turns it down, they get a draft pick out of it once he signs somewhere else. Kinda seems like a win win.

Basically which would you rather have?

Ross accepts 1 yr 13mil QO
    or
    Ross rejects 1 yr 13mil QO, sign Victorino 3 yrs 39mil, obtain draft pick one Ross signs

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast