Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 259
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    I think that's the other way around buddy.

    Also VictLoLino
    That only works if there is an L in the name.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    That only works if there is an L in the name.
    I am the creator of LoLstuff here and it works without an L.

    Props.LgnD.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Sox Fan View Post
    It's funny that he's the exact same player as Carl Crawford, but for only half the price and years! Good luck with that.

    ahaha. Not even close. The funny thing is he didnt even need to be half the price. He probably could of been signed for a third of the price. Ridiculous contract. Even if he performs as well as he did a few seasons ago, he still isnt worth that contract and plus the Dodgers have more money to spend than anybody else out there so even with all your bs contracts we took on for you the FO still has "**** you" money to spend. lmao!!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Orange County
    Posts
    9,446
    vCash
    1500
    Victorino is just garbage. Hate him.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,597
    vCash
    1200
    I guess this means no Cody Ross then?


    Just about that action boss.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,049
    vCash
    1500
    welcome to baseball. have people been paying attention?

    Melky Cabrera. 2 years at $16 M. average $8 M.
    Torii Hunter. 2 years at $26 M. average $13 M.
    Mike Napoli. 3 years at $39 M. average $13 M.
    Angel Pagan. 4 years at $40 M. average $10 M.
    BJ Upton. 5 years at $75 M. average $15 M.

    now Victorino. 3 years at $39 M. average $13 M.

    he is coming off a down season, but he can still be productive.
    double digit power. 25-30+ SB. decent BB%. low K%.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,478
    vCash
    1500
    Why??? You clean house just to fill it with garbage again.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,734
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    ahaha. Not even close. The funny thing is he didnt even need to be half the price. He probably could of been signed for a third of the price. Ridiculous contract. Even if he performs as well as he did a few seasons ago, he still isnt worth that contract and plus the Dodgers have more money to spend than anybody else out there so even with all your bs contracts we took on for you the FO still has "**** you" money to spend. lmao!!
    That couldn't be farther from the truth, even in a down year Victorino was still worth 3.3 fWAR and valued at $14.7M last year. He has a very good chance of not only being worth his contract, but exceeding it.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    welcome to baseball. have people been paying attention?

    Melky Cabrera. 2 years at $16 M. average $8 M.
    Torii Hunter. 2 years at $26 M. average $13 M.
    Mike Napoli. 3 years at $39 M. average $13 M.
    Angel Pagan. 4 years at $40 M. average $10 M.
    BJ Upton. 5 years at $75 M. average $15 M.

    now Victorino. 3 years at $39 M. average $13 M.

    he is coming off a down season, but he can still be productive.
    double digit power. 25-30+ SB. decent BB%. low K%.
    Still not worth that contract. Cant explain how many times he killed rallys or failed to come up with a clutch hit in late inning games for the Dodgers in the second half. He is a fly ball hitter. He hasnt been the same player he was a few seasons ago. O well, I am just glad he is gone and we didnt spend anymore on that guy than we did last season.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    19,582
    vCash
    1500
    I don't get why anybody is surprised that the Red Sox wasted this opportunity after the mega trade. Look at how they've done in FA/extensions over the past 6-7 years:

    Julio Lugo (4/36)
    Dice-K (6/52, + 50M posting fee)
    Lowell (3/37)
    Cameron (2/15.5)
    Lackey (82.5/5)
    Beckett (4/68)
    CC (7/142)
    Jenks (2/12)
    Buchholz (4/29)
    Adrian Gonzalez (7/154)

    The only good FA deals they made are arguably Drew, Scutaro was solid, and Adrian Beltre. The Youk/Pedroia/Lester extensions were good.

    Bottom line is the Red Sox have been fairly poor when it comes to spending their $$ in FA. They should have loaded up on elite talents as opposed to wasting their cash on Napoli and Victorino and Gomes.


    Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

    This sums up every sports interview, ever.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,064
    vCash
    1500
    I'm kinda glad that the Red Sox are making the effort to remain relevant. I don't really think Napoli or Victorino are that great, but at 3 years it really shouldn't hurt them too much anyway.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,097
    vCash
    1500
    i don't understand this signing

    what are they going to do with ellsbury.....and then u got upcoming prospects with brentz and jbj

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,946
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    I think that's the other way around buddy.

    Also VictLoLino
    It's ambiguous, considering Victorino = Winning!

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,946
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    CC (7/142)
    Who's CC?

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    They're probably going to trade Ellsbury with this move.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •