Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 259
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,878
    vCash
    1500
    Paying a guy who had a .310 wOBA last season 12+ million dollars to play RF....genius.

    Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    11,302
    vCash
    1500
    ...............hehehehehe

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by djmar View Post
    boras is doing cart wheels right now
    oh, he's a Boras client. That explains it then...

    I'd hire Boras as my client too if I were a pro player. The guy works magic!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,664
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    *Reads thread*
    *Takes sip of water*
    *Spits out water in disgust*
    Interesting.....I always figured you swallowed.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,269
    vCash
    1500
    Eh, it's only 3 years and still almost half of what Crawford is making per/year, lol.
    Last edited by Bo Sox Fan; 12-04-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar - #7 in the World


    Montreal's Sweetheart Eugenie Bouchard

    Go Genie Go!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,126
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    oh, he's a Boras client. That explains it then...

    I'd hire Boras as my client too if I were a pro player. The guy works magic!
    no but bourn is and if this if true definitely helps him get 15+ a year

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,556
    vCash
    500
    wtf

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,782
    vCash
    1500
    Rosenthal confirmed it. Ben

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    Nick Cafardo
    ‏@nickcafardo
    Red Sox front runners on Shane Victorino. Offered three year $38 mill deal.

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...victorino.html

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,917
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Rosenthal confirmed it. Ben
    Ugh...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Sox Fan View Post
    Eh, it's only 3 years and still almost half of walk Crawford is making per/year, lol.
    Boston Red Sox: dumping ****** contracts to make room for more ****** contracts.

    Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,440
    vCash
    1500
    Shane gonna be loved in the first year in Boston for his grit, gonna get kicked out by year 3 for something dumb

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,269
    vCash
    1500
    I wonder if there's an Ellsbury blockbuster in the works for a pitcher or if we'll just run with this...

    1. S Victorino RF
    2. L Ellsbury CF
    3. R Pedroia 2B
    4. L Ortiz DH
    5. R Napoli 1B
    6. R Middlebrooks 3B
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar - #7 in the World


    Montreal's Sweetheart Eugenie Bouchard

    Go Genie Go!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    11,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    Nick Cafardo
    ‏@nickcafardo
    Red Sox front runners on Shane Victorino. Offered three year $38 mill deal.

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...victorino.html
    i would want to know how things are structured, if it's like 2 years with an option on a 3rd and incentives that can bring the contract up to 39 mill total that would just fine and make sense.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Sox Fan View Post
    I wonder if there's an Ellsbury blockbuster in the works for a pitcher or if we'll just run with this...

    1. S Victorino RF
    2. L Ellsbury CF
    3. R Pedroia 2B
    4. L Ortiz DH
    5. R Napoli 1B
    6. R Middlebrooks 3B
    Trading Ellsbury would be smart. Otherwise, that's a pretty good 1-6.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •