Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

A's sweep Marlins, Tigers up next.

Fun series. Wasn't always pretty but they got it done. How bad does everyone want to the A's to sweep Detroit?

vCash
    You already know.

We have got Kazmir, Chavez, and either Mills or Pomeranz depending on Pomeranz recovery. So I think we have a good shot at taking this series. But all I can do is just wait patiently and pray to God for his favor.

vCash
    Ouch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defjersol View Post
    Ouch
    That's an understatement. At this moment right now I feel like selling Doolittle for a penny and make the Mills deal look like it was a compliment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbombz:28706144
    Quote Originally Posted by defjersol View Post
    Ouch
    That's an understatement. At this moment right now I feel like selling Doolittle for a penny and make the Mills deal look like it was a compliment
    Get lost. He is an elite reliever

vCash
    As painful as that was, you can make a case for the A's having this one coming. They stole 1-2 against Miami this weekend. **** happens. Win tomorrow. It's June and we just finished off a what? 17-9 month?

vCash
    We out played them in every facet of the game, for every inning of the game, all the way to the bottom of the 9th. Even with Kazmir going out in the 5th due to injury. Yet ONE MAN lost the game. Because he only throws one pitch, and he finally faced a team who recognized it. Basically, because in reality we won that game tonight and only Doolittle lost, in order to take 2 of 3 we will really have to sweep them.

vCash
    Doolittle didn't throw his patented fastball that at bat. That was probably his problem

vCash
    maybe. except he loaded the bases using his fastball just before that. a straight fastball, especially one that is consistently around the same speed, is only going to work for so long. even a 105mph fastball. Doolittle has got to learn to do something other than throw that 97mph high fastball that he throws. learn to change the speed up, learn to vary the location with pinpoint accuracy, master throwing that slider, something. cuz that one pitch aint gonna cut it.

vCash
    He didn't have his command. Most relievers only have one pitch, that's why they're relievers.

vCash
    I hate the tigers