Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Spring Training 2015

Anyone seeing anything they like so far?

Siemens first couple days were great

Also liked Venditte getting the outs with each arm, don't know how many times that's happened at the major league level.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

I'm just here so I won't get fined boss
    Marshawn Lynch #24

vCash
    I'm going next week. I'm excited to see what Bassitt/Graveman/etc. have to show. I'll be taking a look at Phegley as well. I think he will be as good as D-No was
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    Please update on any cool happening when you get back in town buddy.

Enjoy yourself
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

Marshawn Lynch #24

vCash
    Didn't have a problem producing runs during the spring, hopefully that carries over into the season.

Marshawn Lynch #24