8 57.14%
  • Saints

5 35.71%
  • Tie

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    I turned off the Cincy game in the 3rd quarter....
    I wonder how many Eagles fans turned off the game in 2010 when they were down 21 with 8 min left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Sometimes it's just too painful, I turned it off after Morris got that last 1st down.. Techinically it's over anyway.. But who watched the entire Cincy game??

When the Giants lose I avoid espn, NFL network etc cause I just don't want to see it again.. Too damn painful
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Me. Win/lose, don't matter. I'm gonna watch it all. Only 16-20 games each year, so I'll embrace every second of it. If it were baseball or something, I'd probably walk away, but not football. Especially with a QB like Eli.

....now if this were the Dave Brown Giants, I might find some other things to do, but still gotta watch my team.
    I did finish that Cincy game as well, even when fox changed the game to the ATL/NO game here in Vegas, I finished the Giants game online but the downside of the Skins game was that it was on a monday and i had ton of **** from school to do, but I thought it would be worth it if I saw a Giants win, but the loss as well as the circumstance i was in, i had to leave after the Giants punted away their last possession..I honestly would have finished it, but again, I was in deep *** so I had to leave
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You didn't finish the game? How can you call yourself a true DIE-HARD Giants fan?
    I skipped doing school work just to watch that game and i was fed up with the 2nd half performance, watching the Giants lose that way. and if it was a sunday, I would've finished it, but I couldn't anyways, and now I'm behind in my work and stressed out..... I know I am a DIE-HARD Giant fan cuz I sat there on that couch back in 2010 watching that Desean Jackson punt return 30 times, and watching the postgame report for 30 minutes, having the worst feeling of my life....so don't think you know me bro, and keep your loudmouth to yourself, aight? the last thing I need is you trying to criticize me....btw thank you for understanding my feelings Ny007, i really appreciated that bro.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    I skipped doing school work just to watch that game and i was fed up with the 2nd half performance, watching the Giants lose that way. and if it was a sunday, I would've finished it, but I couldn't anyways, and now I'm behind in my work and stressed out..... I know I am a DIE-HARD Giant fan cuz I sat there on that couch back in 2010 watching that Desean Jackson punt return 30 times, and watching the postgame report for 30 minutes, having the worst feeling of my life....so don't think you know me bro, and keep your loudmouth to yourself, aight? the last thing I need is you trying to criticize me....btw thank you for understanding my feelings Ny007, i really appreciated that bro.
    LOL I didn't watch the post-game...I was too busy buying a new phone...had my cell phone in my hand as Matt Dodge took the snap and as Jackson was running it across the field (before the touchdown) without thinking just threw a 85 mph heater straight through my wall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    LOL I didn't watch the post-game...I was too busy buying a new phone...had my cell phone in my hand as Matt Dodge took the snap and as Jackson was running it across the field (before the touchdown) without thinking just threw a 85 mph heater straight through my wall
    yeah it was tough seeing that ****** Jackson celebrate on that punt return..it was awful....also that WAS game was a tough one to swallow cuz we were supposed to win that game, but so many things held us down from that game, the negativity was killing me...hopefully you don't have to smash your phone again when you watch on it this week against the Saints or the finale home against the Eagles haha...it's tough, but what also helps watching the postgame shows is that they show what the Giants did wrong, so I can at least see if the Giants had improve from that weak spot the following week...I hope this Saints game won't be another disappointing one...don't know what I'll do if the Giants lose again....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I did finish that Cincy game as well, even when fox changed the game to the ATL/NO game here in Vegas, I finished the Giants game online but the downside of the Skins game was that it was on a monday and i had ton of **** from school to do, but I thought it would be worth it if I saw a Giants win, but the loss as well as the circumstance i was in, i had to leave after the Giants punted away their last possession..I honestly would have finished it, but again, I was in deep *** so I had to leave

I had a calc exam, engineering project, and leadership final all due Tuesday. Slept at 4:10 for an 8:30 that night. Did the 10 minutes you saved from turning the TV off make a difference? There was still a chance we won. Did you turn the Dallas game off last year?

And I'm not acting like I know you. But don't act like you're the biggest fan ever if you turn games off before they are even out of reach.

vCash
    One of the worst days of the entire year. Had a bunch of buddies over that day, most of whom were Jets fans. Hate the Giants. I was riding high all game until the ending. Chucked a $100 remote at the ground and spent the entire Jets-Steelers game fixing it. And the Jets won. Awful, just awful day.

vCash
    There's never an excuse to turn off a game, especially when it's within reach. Stop making it seem like 15-30 minutes will be the difference for you to be alright for your test

vCash
    Can we stop having this who's the bigger fan pissing contest?

vCash
    Can we stop having this who's the bigger fan pissing contest?
    That would bring PSD to a screeching halt. The sports universe would collapse on itself.

vCash
    GIANTS INJURY REPORT:

OUT: TE Travis Beckum (knee), S Tyler Sash (hamstring)

DOUBTFUL: S Kenny Phillips (knee)

QUESTIONABLE: WR Hakeem Nicks (knee)

PROBABLE: C David Baas (shoulder), LB Chase Blackburn (ankle), LB Michael Boley (shoulder), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), WR Domenik HIxon (ankle), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (back), LB Jacquian Williams (knee)

vCash
    Giants and Saints both average 26.8 points a game.

So I'm going to go with a tie.

vCash
    No KP = No big nickel/3 safety sets = disaster on defense.

Offense better be ON FIRE this week or we're gonna get shredded.....again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    No KP = No big nickel/3 safety sets = disaster on defense.

Offense better be ON FIRE this week or we're gonna get shredded.....again.
    Sash also out..

but they can't run a one with Will Hill?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Sash also out..

but they can't run a one with Will Hill?
    They could, but they don't seem to prefer that. And if they're down 2 safeties, I'm guessing they'll want to keep their only reserve (Hill) fresh and healthy in case they need to rest Rolle or Hill.

They only have 1 DB on the practice squad, Laron Scott, and he's a CB I think, so it'll be interesting to see what they do here.

BUT, keep in mind, Phillips was listed as "doubtful" last week too and played. Given how thin things are with Sash out, I bet KP suits up and sees limited time.

vCash

No problem Man but don't even bother defending your fan hood to people (he has no right to do that), to me if your in here talking Giants football your die hard. Even some people I don't like in here I would never question their loyalty to the Giants.

Let me make something clear, none of us should question each others loyalty to the Giants. I'm a season ticket holder but I don't think that makes me any more loyal then others. We all bleed blue, there's no doubt about that.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast