• Giants

8 57.14%
  • Saints

5 35.71%
  • Tie

1 7.14%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    If Giants get this Wilson to be an every down back. It is going to be amazing... Chris Johnson Sproles or Jamal Charles style of back

Nice job Will Hill Rolle Webster Prince Stevie. Ballhawks n dogs. Love watching defense. Good job Nicks. Needed that end zone love.

Atlanta is next n play well at home as do saints but Matt Ryan isn't good with or against pressure. He is not a good pocket survivor to me.

vCash
    Holy jumpin **** balls

and that's all I have to say about that game.

Anyone find this breakout game for Wilson running through the rain eerily similar to Bradshaw's rookie year breakout game running through the snow in Buffalo?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Holy jumpin **** balls

Anyone find this breakout game for Wilson running through the rain eerily similar to Bradshaw's rookie year breakout game running through the snow in Buffalo?
    I don't remember Bradshaw doing in that game outside of his 88 or something yard run that sealed the game.

Wilson was ALL over this game.

vCash
    Wilson is going to be our Bradshaw of the 07 season. I like that comparison gmennn. I expect huge things from this kid, can't wait until he is our main guys, I still miss brown and his ability to get the tough yards
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Holy jumpin **** balls

With the ball carrying yes, not with the KR's..

The blocking was sensational on KR's, the stadium started to buzz before he even hit the hole cause you could see it coming..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Wilson was ALL over this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    With the ball carrying yes, not with the KR's..
    Fair enough.

I love this win, but we can't get too high off it. That Saints D and STs coverage was absolutely god awful. The fact that Eli threw 2 picks (almost 4) against that terrible D is a little concerning, BUT I'm just glad they stayed aggressive in the pass game. I'll gladly take 4 TDs and 2 INTs with him forcing passes rather than that conservative **** show in DC last week.

Our return group really had a good day. Cut down on their penalties for the most part. They've been so bad this season that every time I saw Wilson break through I yelled "flag".\

Good day overall and I think our D matches up well against the last 3 QBs we have to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    If Giants get this Wilson to be an every down back. It is going to be amazing... Chris Johnson Sproles or Jamal Charles style of back

Nice job Will Hill Rolle Webster Prince Stevie. Ballhawks n dogs. Love watching defense. Good job Nicks. Needed that end zone love.

Atlanta is next n play well at home as do saints but Matt Ryan isn't good with or against pressure. He is not a good pocket survivor to me.
    Yeah he really reminded me of CJ last night. Really has the ability to break off a big one on any play
    Future Ace

vCash
    Fair enough.

I love this win, but we can't get too high off it. That Saints D and STs coverage was absolutely god awful. The fact that Eli threw 2 picks (almost 4) against that terrible D is a little concerning, BUT I'm just glad they stayed aggressive in the pass game. I'll gladly take 4 TDs and 2 INTs with him forcing passes rather than that conservative **** show in DC last week.

Our return group really had a good day. Cut down on their penalties for the most part. They've been so bad this season that every time I saw Wilson break through I yelled "flag".\

Good day overall and I think our D matches up well against the last 3 QBs we have to play.
    Those 2 INT's were right in front of me, the first one was just flat old stupid. Eli throws the ball and as it leaves his hand my brother goes **** pick 6..

The 2nd one was a flat out tremendous play by the safety, Eli probably didn't see him meanwhile he was watching Eli.. But the way he broke on that ball was impressive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Those 2 INT's were right in front of me, the first one was just flat old stupid. Eli throws the ball and as it leaves his hand my brother goes **** pick 6..

The 2nd one was a flat out tremendous play by the safety, Eli probably didn't see him meanwhile he was watching Eli.. But the way he broke on that ball was impressive.
    yeah the pick 6 was bad. Eli threw behind him, but even still there was a timing issue with Jernigan who wouldn't have gotten his head around in time anyway.

vCash

vCash
    Hey..I posted this in another thread! Thief!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Hey..I posted this in another thread! Thief!
    ha. Yeah, what are the odds we both were on giants.com

vCash
    ha. Yeah, what are the odds we both were on giants.com
    It further proves your obsession with the Giants. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us how you sleep with a Teddy with Parcells face taped to it every night!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    It further proves your obsession with the Giants. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us how you sleep with a Teddy with Parcells face taped to it every night!
    How the hell could you kno.......I mean....HAHA....yeah right.

I actually do have this in my bedroom: http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/300/207392828.jpg

My wife insists on keeping on the shelf above our bed haha. She put it up before the Jets game last year and after the SB run she insists it'd be bad luck to take it down. And THAT'S why I love her.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112