• Saints

5 35.71%
  • Tie

1 7.14%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Offense 7 POINTS with 4 drives inside the 50 TERRIBLE
    EXACTLY!!! I used to be one of the Eli/Kildrive bashers until we won the second SB. After the second SB I cut Eli some slack,BUT he still is prone to bad decision making. As for as Kildrive is concerned,he shouldnt have a job as an oc ANYWHERE.Giants offensive problems are mostly a result of Eli's poor decisions,Kildrive horrible playcalling and use of personnel.

Giants offense is the reason why our defense looks like s@@@ at times. With a d-line loaded with pass rushers,Giants defensive strength is getting after the opposing qb. A pass rushing defense is usually weak against stopping the run,ala Colts. And when Giants offense turn the ball over or fail to put points on the board,leaves our defense vunlurable against the run. How many times have you seen the defense force turnovers only to see the offense give it right back or fail to score a TOUCHDOWN in the red zone. Giants offense is Giants defense biggest opponent.

Today Giants defense and special teams have made play after play to put the game away early but yet the Saints manage to still be in the game. And at this point it is 42-27 after a S.Brown int return deep into Saints territory and Eli almost throws ANOTHER int. Giants settle for yet another field goal.
    Last edited by brodgitt82; 12-09-2012 at 07:09 PM.

vCash
    Davidddd

vCash
    Great all around game.

David Wilson's break out game. Just insane

vCash
    Great win, the best part is the giants could have had like 3 more tds. Stevie brown, ur a beast.
    Tuck, JPP, Osi, it would be nice of u guys to show up at some point maybe next week? Its been a while.

vCash
    anyone else not that excited after this win, this was more of something that needed to be done .. ..

vCash
    Shiiiitttt

I'm pretty ****ing excited lol

Holy David Wilson bout time he got the touches
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If they lose, it's on YOU!
    I take full responsibility :P

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brodgitt82 View Post
    EXACTLY!!! I used to be one of the Eli/Kildrive bashers until we won the second SB. After the second SB I cut Eli some slack,BUT he still is prone to bad decision making. As for as Kildrive is concerned,he shouldnt have a job as an oc ANYWHERE.Giants offensive problems are mostly a result of Eli's poor decisions,Kildrive horrible playcalling and use of personnel.

Giants offense is the reason why our defense looks like s@@@ at times. With a d-line loaded with pass rushers,Giants defensive strength is getting after the opposing qb. A pass rushing defense is usually weak against stopping the run,ala Colts. And when Giants offense turn the ball over or fail to put points on the board,leaves our defense vunlurable against the run. How many times have you seen the defense force turnovers only to see the offense give it right back or fail to score a TOUCHDOWN in the red zone. Giants offense is Giants defense biggest opponent.

Today Giants defense and special teams have made play after play to put the game away early but yet the Saints manage to still be in the game. And at this point it is 42-27 after a S.Brown int return deep into Saints territory and Eli almost throws ANOTHER int. Giants settle for yet another field goal.

I refuse to allow you to bash my OC.....Gilbride is the best.

If you had told me at the beginning of the season we would beat the 49ers 26-3....the Packers 38-10...and the Saints 52-27....I would think we would be 11-2 or 10-3.....anyway dont bash my OC....Hopefully Gilbride will get a HC position with a struggling team soon he deserves it.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Look, whether we like it or not the reason we are where we are is because of the offensive schemes of Kevin Gilbride. Could we be much better offensively? Of course, everyone could be. Should we? Sure, we lack that drive sometimes on offense. But our offensive success lies solely on the schemes that Gilbride makes up and Eli audibles into week after week.

vCash
    Saints aren't really that good. Especially defensively. So yeah not that hyoed about it. Going to watch the second half when I get home. 52 pts tho.... hmm I wonder how.

Falcons Baltimore n eagles left.... ugggh drool....

All bum *** defenses.. gonna be fun. N offensively I think giants d that plays well can handle any high powered offense

vCash
    RG3 down n out!!!! O well. Next year skins

vCash
    Finally...we give the Saints a taste of their own medicine, with the side-effect of the look of defeat and depression from a blowout loss...Giants needed this one after the Cowboys & Redskins basically had won the games they were supposed to lose...keep up the work Giants, and take this same team down south to ATL and play some football "Giants style"...good luck & GOOO GIANTS!!!!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I refuse to allow you to bash my OC.....Gilbride is the best.

If you had told me at the beginning of the season we would beat the 49ers 26-3....the Packers 38-10...and the Saints 52-27....I would think we would be 11-2 or 10-3.....anyway dont bash my OC....Hopefully Gilbride will get a HC position with a struggling team soon he deserves it.
    Lol.......you can follow your oc whenever he decides to kick rocks! Giants success comes from TALENT not Kildrive PATHETIC play calling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Look, whether we like it or not the reason we are where we are is because of the offensive schemes of Kevin Gilbride. Could we be much better offensively? Of course, everyone could be. Should we? Sure, we lack that drive sometimes on offense. But our offensive success lies solely on the schemes that Gilbride makes up and Eli audibles into week after week.
    Based on offensive talent do you think teams like 49ers,Colts or even the Falcons would have success under Gilbride scheme? These teams are all in playoff contention but only the Falcons PROBABLY matches up to the offensive talent of the Giants. I also think Cincys A.j Green and Dalton wouldnt be as good as they are if they were playing in Gilbrides system

vCash
    It was a night and day difference when Gilbride took over as OC from Hufnagel. Gilbride has an excellent scheme, his issues are mainly in the play calling. However, if the G-men would execute in the redzone we would not be having this conversation. A lot of the issues that the team has in terms of execution fall on Eli. He does a lot of audibles and sometimes they don't work out.

Our running game needs a major overhaul, and I don't mean that in terms of RBs. The Giants were having a pretty dismal day rushing the ball for the exception of the long Wildon TD late in the game. Is it a coincidence that the team struggled rushing the football and that Diehl was starting? I don't think so, but most of you already knew that.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast