• Saints

5 35.71%
  • Tie

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    must win... again.

vCash
    i was so depressed from the Monday game, i didn't bother to finish the game after stupid *** Beatty got a holding call & forced what should've been a 1st down pass to Bennett to a 3rd & 20! I still love my Giants but man, that was heartbreaking...IDK what to expect from them this week, but all I'm gonna do is root for them, for the better or the worse, as a true DIE-HARD Giants fan
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    i was so depressed from the Monday game, i didn't bother to finish the game after stupid *** Beatty got a holding call & forced what should've been a 1st down pass to Bennett to a 3rd & 20! I still love my Giants but man, that was heartbreaking...IDK what to expect from them this week, but all I'm gonna do is root for them, for the better or the worse, as a true DIE-HARD Giants fan
    You didn't finish the game? How can you call yourself a true DIE-HARD Giants fan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    Where is this defense that you speak of? I certainly didnt see it last week. As for stopping the run, Morris proved a rookie can run wild on Gmen, what makes you think they stop 3 capable RBs + Sproles?
    They are capable... if not the best equipped to do the job.

But this season wasn't the case. Defense won a championship last season. Morris is in a great offense scheme that he runs 20+ carries.

Spag has been awful but does know our offense. Which is gonna suck.

Giants get a two possession lead n this game is over. Ethier defense gets a TO or Bees gets harrased. Its gonna happen! He isn't going to carve us up as they did last time they met n even then Giants carved em up through the air.

I
    Last edited by RolleWebster; 12-06-2012 at 01:29 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You didn't finish the game? How can you call yourself a true DIE-HARD Giants fan?
    Sometimes it's just too painful, I turned it off after Morris got that last 1st down.. Techinically it's over anyway.. But who watched the entire Cincy game??

When the Giants lose I avoid espn, NFL network etc cause I just don't want to see it again.. Too damn painful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    But who watched the entire Cincy game??
    Me. Win/lose, don't matter. I'm gonna watch it all. Only 16-20 games each year, so I'll embrace every second of it. If it were baseball or something, I'd probably walk away, but not football. Especially with a QB like Eli.

....now if this were the Dave Brown Giants, I might find some other things to do, but still gotta watch my team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Me. Win/lose, don't matter. I'm gonna watch it all. Only 16-20 games each year, so I'll embrace every second of it. If it were baseball or something, I'd probably walk away, but not football. Especially with a QB like Eli.

....now if this were the Dave Brown Giants, I might find some other things to do, but still gotta watch my team.
    O I get you, but losses sting bad.. I have season tickets and I've never left a game early.. I also wait out the traffic and we tailgate a bit more.

The Cincy game I had to tape anyway cause my brothers JR mighty might's playoff game.. I'll be honest I didn't bother to watch it.. Why? To get my blood pressure high? Lol

Obviously everyone is different but I don't think that makes you any more or less then a fan.. All depends on your personality and how you handle losing.. Me I hate it more then anything, I'm super competitive.. Always have been.. And have a bad temper..

But I'll be honest I cried like a ***** in 07..

vCash
    Yeah I never turn a game off. We are only guaranteed 16
    Future Ace

vCash
    Sometimes it's just too painful, I turned it off after Morris got that last 1st down.. Techinically it's over anyway.. But who watched the entire Cincy game??

When the Giants lose I avoid espn, NFL network etc cause I just don't want to see it again.. Too damn painful
    I kept telling myself to turn it off but I never did. I watched that entire game.

vCash
    I don't think that makes you any more or less then a fan..
    Of course not. You take what you can handle haha

vCash
    O I get you, but losses sting bad.. I have season tickets and I've never left a game early.. I also wait out the traffic and we tailgate a bit more.

The Cincy game I had to tape anyway cause my brothers JR mighty might's playoff game.. I'll be honest I didn't bother to watch it.. Why? To get my blood pressure high? Lol

Obviously everyone is different but I don't think that makes you any more or less then a fan.. All depends on your personality and how you handle losing.. Me I hate it more then anything, I'm super competitive.. Always have been.. And have a bad temper..

But I'll be honest I cried like a ***** in 07..
    But in the Washington game, we were down by ONE. We had a chance to get the ball back. How the **** can a true DIE HARD Giants fan turn the game off?

vCash
    I turned off the Cincy game in the 3rd quarter.... Idk the last time I turned one off because I never do but I had a ton of leaves to rake and figured I shouldn't waste any more daylight to watch that abomination.

I even watched the Saints beat downs the past 2 times to completion. That's why I hope we beat them down on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    But in the Washington game, we were down by ONE. We had a chance to get the ball back. How the **** can a true DIE HARD Giants fan turn the game off?
    I watched the entire Skins game but as soon as we punted with 4 minutes left I knew we weren't getting the ball back. I told my buddy I watched the game with that we had to go for it on 4th down and he was like "you're crazy they need to punt and stop them".

Well I knew we wouldn't stop them but unfortunately I still watched and it mad my blood boil. This team is so frustrating. Especially being a die hard fan. My heart gets racing at the end of every close game. It's going to cause an early death for me someday I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    The only time I stop watching are when the Giants are getting blown away and its a night game. I have to get up at 5AM ET so its tough to stay up late while watching the team get creamed.

However, I do agree with a previous post, if the Giants still had Dave Brown or Kent Graham as their starting QB I probably would have turned off the game on Monday. Man, the Dave Brown years were such a waste of defensive talent and a waste of Rodney Hampton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    I watched the entire Skins game but as soon as we punted with 4 minutes left I knew we weren't getting the ball back. I told my buddy I watched the game with that we had to go for it on 4th down and he was like "you're crazy they need to punt and stop them".

Well I knew we wouldn't stop them but unfortunately I still watched and it mad my blood boil. This team is so frustrating. Especially being a die hard fan. My heart gets racing at the end of every close game. It's going to cause an early death for me someday I'm sure of it.
    I didn't think we'd get the ball back either. But that's no reason to turn the TV off.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast