NEW YORK GIANTS .....v...... NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Sunday, December 9th
    4:25 PM EST

NY Radio: WFAN 660 AM
    DirecTV: 715
    Sirius: 86

INJURY REPORTS:

GIANTS
    OUT: TE Travis Beckum (knee), S Tyler Sash (hamstring)

DOUBTFUL: S Kenny Phillips (knee)

QUESTIONABLE: WR Hakeem Nicks (knee)

PROBABLE: C David Baas (shoulder), LB Chase Blackburn (ankle), LB Michael Boley (shoulder), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), WR Domenik HIxon (ankle), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (back), LB Jacquian Williams (knee)

SAINTS

Out
    T Charles Brown (knee/dnp)
    CB Corey White (knee/dnp)

Doubtful
    Chris Ivory (hamstring)

Probable
    S Isa Abdul-Quddus (concussion/full)
    DE Junior Galette (ankle/full)
    S Roman Harper (rib/full)
    DT Tom Johnson (back/full)
    CB Johnny Patrick (illness/full)
    WR Courtney Roby (hamstring/full)
    T Zach Strief (groin/full)
    TE David Thomas (knee/full)
    DE Martez Wilson (toe/full)
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-08-2012 at 02:06 PM.

vCash
    If we lose I'm gonna throw a tantrum.

vCash
    At least we finally get them in our place instead of the dome.... We should be able to pull this out honestly but the Skins defense is pretty lame and we didn't do anything against them so who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Must win, plain and simple. Aside from the penalties we looked pretty good on both sides of the ball. Kill the penalties, get some unbiased refs and we should be alright

vCash
    Well every time they SHOULD win a game they don't and every time I expect them to lose (like say, to a Saints team that has destroyed them the last 2 games) they win. So I think they should be able to take care of business.

Saints D is a mess, our D does better against pass heavy offenses and having it at home and not the noise machine in NO should work in our favor.

This is gonna be a rough week with the Cowboys playing Cincy and having the early game so the Giants will know the results at kickoff.

Need to win out the season or at least 3 of 4.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I don't know which Giants team will show up .....so I'm to the piont where I'll br tuning in to the skins-ravens....girls-bengals and hope we still have a 1 game lead @4:30pm.

Nothing would make me happier to see our defense punish Drew Brees and pay back the Saints for the *** whipping, bounty game they gave us last year.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well every time they SHOULD win a game they don't and every time I expect them to lose (like say, to a Saints team that has destroyed them the last 2 games) they win. So I think they should be able to take care of business.

Saints D is a mess, our D does better against pass heavy offenses and having it at home and not the noise machine in NO should work in our favor.

This is gonna be a rough week with the Cowboys playing Cincy and having the early game so the Giants will know the results at kickoff.

Need to win out the season or at least 3 of 4.

come on man this is NYG football lol

vCash
    This is a must win if we lose and either skins or boys win out were outta the division , they both have a better division record if we tie out with either

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Voted Saints.... Giants cannot stop the run. Only slow it n Saints have 3 backs plus Sproles.

I don't read into all those division wins n ties n all that. NFC really for the most part comes out to whoever has the better record in the end. Because its always two teams coming out of the east so... Giants make postseason n another wild card.... remember guys. Wild card. But I'm not even thinking that

Saints don't play well without their dome. Hope the weather is cold n brutal n windy
    Eli is great in the wind! San ts D is worse than redskins and should be straight up. Really no big business motive here.

Its gonna be a high score game I believe. Or giants win big. Only because two things

Giants d creates pressure. Saints won't dare to. Just like Skins only takes less than a minute to score on. If saints run game is effective than its a game. If not then no way drew bees is gonna even have time to go down field like he usually does...

All up to the run game. Giants stop run game then they're good.... giants defense creates pressure n I love it! Best D line in football.
    Last edited by RolleWebster; 12-04-2012 at 09:05 PM.

vCash

Week 14: New Orleans Saints (5-7) at New York Giants (7-5), Sunday 4:25 EST on FOX

Winnable game again but with these clowns u never know. Tuck osi jpp need to step up and get after brees if not ,its gonna be a long game.

vCash
    I'm a pessimist at heart, so I am afraid of what could happen in this game. The Saints got destroyed by Atlanta last week. It was to the point of embarrassment. I bet they come out guns blazing on offense. If the DL can't get any pressure, we will be looking at a very long game.

The other wild card for me is Spags. He is somewhat familiar with our offense. Let's face it, Gilbride hasn't changed much since Spags was here. The Saints defense is terrible, but has played better the last few weeks (The Atlanta game being the exception). At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how good your offense is or how bad their defense is if you can't score touchdowns.

vCash
    I picked the Saints thinking the game was in New Orleans but since its at home I'm going with the Gmen 30-24
    Future Ace

vCash
    1. Offense better be clicking, Td's not fg's..

2. Respect the run and force them to throw the ball and become 1 dimensional.. If we do that we'll get a lot of pressure and sacks.

3. Spy on Sproles at all times.

4. Rivers needs to cover Graham, he's our best shot at limiting him.

5. O line must step up, we know spags is gonna blitz the **** out of us. If you give Eli time against this D he will have a field day.. 400 yards plus..

6. Defense must be ready for no huddle offense, Saints probably come out with it at the start.

7. Get Wilson the ball on the outside, teams have been torching them there all season..

8. The obvious, no stupid to's or penalties..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Voted Saints.... Giants cannot stop the run. Only slow it n Saints have 3 backs plus Sproles.

I don't read into all those division wins n ties n all that. NFC really for the most part comes out to whoever has the better record in the end. Because its always two teams coming out of the east so... Giants make postseason n another wild card.... remember guys. Wild card. But I'm not even thinking that

Saints don't play well without their dome. Hope the weather is cold n brutal n windy
    Eli is great in the wind! San ts D is worse than redskins and should be straight up. Really no big business motive here.

Its gonna be a high score game I believe. Or giants win big. Only because two things

Giants d creates pressure. Saints won't dare to. Just like Skins only takes less than a minute to score on. If saints run game is effective than its a game. If not then no way drew bees is gonna even have time to go down field like he usually does...

All up to the run game. Giants stop run game then they're good.... giants defense creates pressure n I love it! Best D line in football.
    Where is this defense that you speak of? I certainly didnt see it last week. As for stopping the run, Morris proved a rookie can run wild on Gmen, what makes you think they stop 3 capable RBs + Sproles?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    Where is this defense that you speak of? I certainly didnt see it last week. As for stopping the run, Morris proved a rookie can run wild on Gmen, what makes you think they stop 3 capable RBs + Sproles?
    He doesn't think rationally, no sense in trying to talk sense to him.. I don't mind his optimism but when he's stubborn and arrogant towards others is where there's a problem.

So basically don't even bother lol, most people ignore him.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast